Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Trump Holds Rally In North Carolina At 2 PM ET

Dammit! I was about to go to bed, but now I may stay up until midnight to watch.

Ugh, get out of my state. and UNC? likely going to be quite a few protesters.

3 Likes

4 Likes

If only North Carolina bathrooms were based on species. Drumpf would have nowhere to go.

4 Likes

likely going to be quite a few protesters.

I think it’s equally likely that there will be a crowd of drunken white fraternity bros hanging Clinton in effigy.

I think we may be in for a doozy.

As long as he doesn’t have a teleprompter…

3 Likes

A couple days have passed since Trump had the time and a venue to really unleash an unhinged, vitriolic stemwinder. I think we may be in for a doozy.

6 Likes

I hope he explains the 50 shades of nay…as per Republican national security experts.

Should be fun to hear him explain that away.

This North Carolina?

Another Trump Camp logistical genius move… forget about the Rust Belt… yeah… yeah

Why does TPM continue to demand we watch a Drumpster fire? I’d sooner examine the contents of my ejector pump.

7 Likes

Taking bets on TelePrompTer -vs- WordSaladVomitRage …

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s more of a call for TPM readers to witness a meltdown, rather than a demand. Everyone loves when the ‘mighty’ fall.

2 Likes

Unless the campaign announces in advance Trump is unveiling a set of policy proposals in a specific area of interest we’re guaranteed a word salad. No less than a dozen individuals or groups will be demeaned and dismissed as failures and losers. Mark it.

4 Likes

yeah. i’m going to go look for my sharp stick.

2 Likes

He’s probably counting on it.

1 Like

Asheville? A bastion of liberal ideology in a Mugwump state . Lots of Hippies . Bad move Donald you should have stayed out of the mountains

Good timing. New poll in NC has Hillary +2.

2 Likes

The revenge folder is bulging…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Won’t you not be.
Won’t you not be,
Won’t you not be my neighbor…

2 Likes