Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Trump Delivers Remarks After Meeting With Mexican President

1 Like

Staying on script won’t work for Trump: too much sewer water under the bridge.

3 Likes

Oh ohh. The NRA is not going to like this, Donnie. You gave President Nieto a platform to cry out loud and clear that the illegal gun running from U.S. to Mexico made possible by lax gun laws and an absent Congress kills tens of thousands more Mexicans than illegal aliens kill Americans.

Edit, And now Trump echoes Nieto by agreeing gun running from U.S. to Mexico is a problem. Does this mean he now supports new stringent federal laws to regulate Internet and gun show sales and to provide for universal background checks and longer waiting periods? Answer: No. This is a BS show to make him appear presidential instead of the know-nothing he is.

7 Likes

Bullshit.
A pox on both.

1 Like

Now they are AMAZING people… all about Trump again bragging on how many he employs. He looks very uncomfortable. He’s trying to straddle the fence between being there in front of the Mexican people and delivering a blazing indictment of immigration policy to his base tonight.

1 Like

So Trump’s acting like he’s doing this all to help Mexico from losing out to China. Unreal.

2 Likes

Thar he blows…Just wait until he gets to Arizona and says “tough-titties Mexico” and “my way or the highway”. Now he’s dressing down Mexico. I spoke too soon.

This moment in Mexico has been brought to you by Etch-A-Sketch.

OK, now he’s back to hellhole America due to Mexico. Now that’s the tRump we all know and hate. Suddenly its not America, its “our hemisphere”. Too cute by half.

I don’t know that saying “mutual” over and over again makes anything “mutual” as far as tRump is concerned.

1 Like

DD: we didn’t discuss who pays for the wall. No shit!

1 Like

Dangit, he wasn’t wearing his hat!

https://s16.postimg.org/ej5h6hv79/trump_sombraro.jpg

7 Likes

Between Drump and Pena combined, their favorability is still below 50%

3 Likes

The centerpiece of his campaign for over a year…getting Mexico to pay for the wall and he didn’t bring it up. Telling, that his royal orangeness is full of shit.

3 Likes

On the plus side Ann Coulter just melted down and is now but a yeasty smelling pool of urine on the floor of the Heritage Foundation!

7 Likes

I predict Enrique Peña Nieto will have sub-zero approval rating in Mexico by sundown.

5 Likes

Surprised Drumpf isn’t yelling at Pena for speaking Spanish.

And that’s it, the party’s over…

Ok, that’s 15 minutes of my life I’ll never get back…

6 Likes

That’s all she’s ever been.

1 Like

I’m convinced Nieto is a fool. “Mutual respect” is the last thing he’s likely to see from tRump. The man hasn’t been paying attention and is tone-deaf to his own people.

Here comes Brian Williams to make tRump into the “New tRump”. Williams needs to retire. He’s so bad at this. Now Nicole Wallace is all a-glow…he’s being “so Presidential”… I wanna barf.

2 Likes

Sounds like the MSM fawn over a “presidential” Trump.

1 Like

Wow, the Pinyata is a bigger fool than I expected. He did not even use the “we had FRANK discussions” lines. Do they have impeachment in Mexico? Because after this sell out, I would expect that is next for him.

Trump looked mighty uncomfortable…

But calling it like I see it, Pieto being so weak just helped out Trump in a major way. If Trump wins, the Mexicans can draw a streight line to Pieto as the cause. What a total tool.

I didn’t watch it, but from what I gather, it sounds like the meeting had absolutely no upside for the guy given the way he handled it.

2 Likes

Nieto should quit his day job and try to get on Mexico’s version of “The Apprentice” or “Dancing with the Stars”. He’s weak. Ignored the pleas of his own people inviting this prick to their country after being such a literal insult to their nation. Its like, “Thank you for insulting us for over a year and abusing workers of Mexican descent. Can I offer you some guacamole?”

2 Likes