Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Trump Addresses The United Nations General Assembly

And ‘den I said, “we had duh biggest landslide popular vote win evah last year, which naturally led to my biggest electoral vote landslide in history…” – but anyways, it’s about time youse deadbeatz started payin’ your own bills…to America. You owe us all about 30 trillion dollars in back payments for our military and stuff. And it’s time you paid up so we can all Make Murka Grape Gin…

4 Likes

He mentioned yesterday that the toilet paper in the Secretary General’s office was “like sandpaper,” so we’re just off to a fantastic start.

ETA I saw that yesterday but can’t confirm it today. Might have been a joke. He’s certainly crass enough, though.

6 Likes

“Rocket Man.” Jesus. It’s humiliating.

5 Likes

Did he really use that on the floor of the UN?

And have we gotten to the part yet where he pounds the podium with his shoe and screams “WE WILL BURY YOU!!”???

2 Likes

One wonders at the smiles between the Russian delegates after the shoutout for cooperation on North Korea vote…and WTF is with the uniformed “guards” flanking him?

He did. He probably realizes that name-calling is the only thing he ever did that actually worked.

Reminds me of the class fuck up doing his oral report in front of the whole class.*

*Been there, done that.

1 Like

1 Like

Please tell me that most of the other ambassadors are ignoring him, laughing, playing Pinochle, and at least one is sitting there making a jacking-off motion while Dumblefuck rants.

6 Likes

Can we get an iso on the French Ambassador?

1 Like

I would like to be able to. What I can say is there’s a sea of pained expressions in the room.

3 Likes

Is it like watching the EU Parliament when Nigel is running his big stupid mouth?

1 Like

You know, I can’t even tell if that’s snark or not. See how far down the rabbit hole we are?

2 Likes

He should forever be referred to as American’s Orange Idiot on the floor of the UN.

1 Like

He will be, never fear. Maybe not on the floor, but in the offices and hallways.

1 Like

I can’t find it now. Might have been a joke but yeah, we’re in a rabbit hole where nothing is too crude and crass for our President to say.

2 Likes

If it’s true, I hope it was 40 grit.

4 Likes

The snippets I heard are horrific. That Miller wrote this speech is bad. I did expect a play to the base after the #trumprussia developments. I get the sense that the WH, McMaster included, are pushing towards war against NK.

I would think we would need a massive shift in military resources to attempt a ground invasion. If it’s aerial bombardment only, it will have no effect on NK. That’s why I fear Trump’s nuke curious tendencies.

5 Likes

I’d like to tie those hands to the podium and see if he can talk without moving them around. It’s like he uses them to keep the beat while he reads words in the sequence they’ve been written for him - but, has no idea as to the meaning of each sentence or the speech as a whole.

6 Likes