Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Spicer Gives Daily Press Briefing At 1 PM ET

Swamp’s way or Highway ! Take heed Tillerson…

1 Like

From President Bannon:

What, no lions?

"Sean Spicer is much too polite to the media,” Mr. Bannon added. “I’m the guy who wanted them out of the building.”

Scary shit.

3 Likes

And Spicer is in meldown again. That was quick!

3 Likes

Yep.

Can’t wait for this regime to fall. And it’s been less than two weeks. @inversion used to say have patience, but I’ll bet even he did not expect this clusterfuck.

5 Likes

What’s he melting over today?

I halfway did.

I thought that having won the lottery, the then incoming administration would right (?) themselves and then the public would get an idea of what they were capable of.

At least Trump is a man of his word.

Yay

6 Likes

HFS every day? He’s earning his pay, so to speak.

The Immigration EO. Again.

1 Like

Watching it now. Prediction accurate.

5 Likes

Jesus Christ on a cracker, is almost foaming at the mouth.

4 Likes

I don’t even know why TPM watches it live, let alone why any of TPM’s readers should waste their time.

Wow, I’m really getting good at this. :rofl:

I won’t watch this POS, so I appreciate all the TPMers with stronger stomachs who can report back…

1 Like

Because we like the punishment. We also love people that tell us how to spend our time.

6 Likes

You know things are bad when theghostofeustacetilley forgets to randomly capitalize letters.

5 Likes

[quote=“imkmu3, post:35, topic:50544”]
We also love people that tell us how to spend our time.
[/quote] You can waste your time any way you want. You don’t need my permission.

Spicer’s typical Daily Briefing is Spicer comes out in a poorly fitted suit, shouts at the assembled reporters for a while, and then retreats to his office. Sometimes he gives what he thinks are answers to questions, sometimes he doesn’t.

He isn’t even a good insult comic if you are into insult comics.

Vanilla Spice is not making friends…

But is worth you time to comment on. Got it.

You are right, neither Spicer nor you are worth a comment.