Hmmm
Cherchaise la femmee sil vouz plate.
Michael Flynn: new evidence spy chiefs had concerns about Russian ties
US and UK officials were troubled by Moscow contacts and encounter with woman linked to Russian spy agency records
The Guardian understands Flynn and Lokhova remained in email contact, conducted through an unclassified channel. In one email exchange described by Andrew, Flynn signed himself as “General Misha”, Russian for Mike.
I’ve always thought the good dirt would come from Mi6
“Psst…The Orange one is finished, stay close to Mother’s other.”
Toujours la femme.
The Russians are good at this.
I looked through this story earlier. Fascinating, but mercy buckets for the link.
A Pulitzer Prize to whoever asks him if he thinks karma is a witch.
It will make the Melissa "Spicer " Parody that much funnier when you see the original meltdown.
And you KNOW he will have a meltdown today .
To many questions…not enough spinning room

Has Spicer denied that he’s ever heard of Flynn yet?
STOP LAUGHING AT MY FACE, APRIL! YOU CUT THAT OUT RIGHT THIS MINUTE, MISSY!
And the dumpster fire keeps raging.
Mrs. Von Holst just told me that she strongly suspects “Gen. Misha” dyes his hair because it seems to be strongly arguing with his grey eyebrows. I think our Misha is a bit vain and possibly a bit of a lothario.
Trade wars! Oh boy!
I had forgotten how bad SpiceBoy is at this - he can’t read any better than PeePee.
“The Department of Congress” is working on trade?
LMFAO!
Mrs. Vonholst and I think alike.
She’s right. It sticks out all over him.
Whaaaaa? hahahahahahahahahaha

