Discussion: WATCH LIVE: FLOTUS Makes First Rally Appearance For Clinton At 3 PM ET

OMG, I hope she doesn’t use Malaria’s speech again…

8 Likes

I love her, she’s so good at this, it’s inspiring.

4 Likes

When is Michelle going to run for POTUS? 2024?

2 Likes

I think they call this a Barn-Burner.

7 Likes

FLOTUS isn’t mincing her words. She’s amazing.

4 Likes

Does anyone else think that Michelle’s speech delivery sound more like Barack’s now than it did 8 years ago? (Probably something that happens to a lot of married couples.)

Too bad she’s already married…

5 Likes

Trump’s on a folly roll. He’ll have to tweet something mean about Michelle, just for appearances.

2 Likes

Here she goes, with the bare arms again…

5 Likes

That would be amazing … All those alt-right heads exploding … :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’m waiting for Trump’s tweets. Michelle really outlined his “shortcomings” well and still managed to be absolutely inspiring. Can Trump let this go? Congratulate her on being a positive First Lady? I don’t think so.

4 Likes

Gotta love this woman. Grace, poise, strength, intelligence, leadership — everything we wish for our daughters and granddaughters.

It has been a privilege to have this woman and her family in the White House. Every single one of them a fine, fine example for the future.

10 Likes

She’s fantastic, fabulous, and a great advocate for HRC. Michelle is the best. She knows what it takes to be the POTUS. She is inspiring. Do not walk, do not jog, RUN to the polls to vote for HRC.

6 Likes

Just watched this and boy!! She is going to get Hillary elected if she keeps this up!!

1 Like

Even eight years ago, Michelle was a lawyer and had held a high-ranking position in hospital administration. She could speak eloquently and movingly then as well. She’s undoubtedly been affected by their experiences in the White House, but I’ll give her credit for her own skills.

3 Likes

Based on today’s speech, Michelle could almost single-handedly get Hillary elected if the Clinton campaign unleashes her on college campuses and among groups of younger voters.

3 Likes

Beautiful…inside and out. I listened to her whole speech. I feel so much better. I feel like I’ve washed off the gunk from the morning scum we’ve been exposed to. I feel cleansed and refreshed. She amplifies what’s best in America. She clearly articulates why we need Hillary to move the ball forward instead of giving in to the stale old putrid and fetid noxiousness that typifies the gatherings and rallies of organized hate-fests that Donald Trump employs, from the lowest and most intolerable places of American society. The vestiges of his beliefs and his expressions of hate, whether dog-whistled or bullhorned, should have been dead and buried a long time ago…but with his candidacy they’ve been elevated appreciably by rightwing extremists to an alarming degree. We are so much better than that. Michelle Obama proves that’s so and can say so in the most genuine way…She has an uncanny ability to help focus the mind on what matters most in this election. If only the newsies would do the same…

6 Likes

+1

( when a “like” just won’t do.)

3 Likes

Making her alma mater (Whitney Young Magnet HS) proud!! Donnie, that pain you are feeling is Michelle’s shoe in your gluteus Maximus. She is just getting warmed up, Orange Pulp. Cry Uncle sooner rather than later.

1 Like