Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Final Presidential Debate Kicks Off In Las Vegas At 9 PM ET

Will Trump pivot? It’s not too late!

5 Likes

9 PM – Be There Or Be Square.

4 Likes

14 Likes

I refuse to watch this abortion of a farce of two fiascoes of a debacle of two shambles of a malheur.

7 Likes

For harmony in the home I plan to not watch the debate. This is what I expect trump to do…or attempt at least and it makes me want to throw stuff at the TV so I’m gonna watch a movie and follow the proceedings here.

10 Likes

Surprise announcement, that Danney Williams is going to file a paternity suit against Bill Clinton. See link. Man, they are absolutely desperate now.

ETA: The link goes to a debunking site that also includes a link to the YouTube video where Williams formally announces the lawsuit.

Well, it promises to be memorable.

“Ma, Ma, Where’s My Pa?”

#“Gone to the White House, Ha, Ha, Ha.”

3 Likes

Bob Schooley, via Twitter:

“Looking forward to the last debate like the last episode of Lost. I know it won’t be satisfying, but I have to finish it.”

5 Likes

I’ll brave through it for you…but first I’ve got kitty litter to change. Its garbage night in more ways than one. Too bad I can’t put that yuuuuge turd out for pick up tomorrow morning. Have to wait until November 8th to do that I guess.

7 Likes

Jake Tapper, via Twitter: “GOP consultant tells me no way can Trump win, but can staunch the bleeding and help other GOPers by sticking to issues, being statesmanlike”

Daniel Drezner, in response: “So all Donald Trump has to do is be the exact opposite of Donald Trump.”

14 Likes

C’mon Ralph. No non-shitgibbon animals will be harmed in the making of this debate.

2 Likes

Good grief-- the stench of desperation is overpowering.

3 Likes

Baseball in this house. Will be diligently following here. My ballot went in the mail yesterday, so this ‘debate’ for me is merely a formality.

4 Likes

Same for me. I’m only interested in the debate insofar as to make sure that Hillary doesn’t step on her own d***

1 Like

And those issues to which he would stick would be?

I do hope she steps on the dick and his dick.
Hey, what about the sniff count? I say over 75.

4 Likes

Why I’m just absolutely certain he’ll pivot in this debate, aren’t you?

3 Likes

There’s a “Trump has a small dick” joke in there but I’m far too serious of a person to make it. My children are going to be very proud of me for not making a “Trump has a small, tiny dick” joke.

3 Likes