Discussion: WATCH: Cohen Hints That Prosecutors Are Probing Other Trump-Related Matters

As Donnie Deutch said today, this will all end in a RICO indictment that will take away everything Trump now owns.

The mob mentality, the NDAs, the mob connections, the sketchy bank loans, the lies about Trump’s net worth—all grist for the RICO mill.

I clap my tiny hands with glee.

29 Likes

I applaud you, Mr. Cummings.

14 Likes

Where was the defense of Trump?

6 Likes

Thunderclap, maybe that’s why that Toad Meadows was so Victim-like.

He had to dial up the anger (which victiming will do)…

Because Trump has been hurt today…and the GOP comes off as a cult of extremist, rude people.

8 Likes

Skills are substantially transferable in either direction. :grinning:

3 Likes

Except he’s reportedly not really cooperating to any large degree as reported in one of the multitude of threads today.

3 Likes

35 Likes

Yeah, c’mon people - this isn’t rocket surgery… :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your analysis each and every time you post.

13 Likes

Trump? Who’s Trump?

2 Likes

Thanks for the summary. Helped to see the big picture.

8 Likes

Where was the defense of Trump?

Listen, stop avoiding the real issues with your deliberate distraction of what is actually more important and commands the fullness of our attention, and not these needless red herrings and verbal trickery when our very freedoms are at stake!

3 Likes

“There are ongoing investigations currently being conducted that have nothing to do with this committee or Congress that I am assisting in,” Cohen said…

and at this point my next thought is:

All your base are belong to us!

5 Likes

More cowbell!!!

4 Likes

Yeah – he’s blending Kazakhstan with Tadjikistan – reminds me of Mark Twain’s “God invented war so that Americans might learn geography…”

12 Likes

From your keyboard to dog’s ear.

5 Likes

You should have your own blog, massive Twitter following, guest appearances on cable news programs, the whole shebang. Excellent work.

7 Likes

Thanks for this, Khyber, it’s a big help for those of us who were busy today and couldn’t watch the hearings live. Your analysis and commentary is always most excellent and very much appreciated.

I agree with jabbot: you should get your own show! :+1:

4 Likes

I have a fever! And the only cure is…MORE COWBELL!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes