Discussion: Washington Honors The Late John McCain

Earlier I happened to be in my rental car perusing the Sirius satellite radio. I come across the Fox show Outnumbered doing their McCain memorial coverage when one of the couch sitters says that it was disrespectful that Obama was invited. These people really have no shame or their IQ is equal to their skirt length.

3 Likes

McCain’s posthumous trolling of Donnie in such a direct and patriotic manner is just too rich.

4 Likes

Nice overhead photo. Who has a camera up there ??? Or is it from a security feed?

1 Like

Big Brother sees all…

Drone probably…

thoroughly and intensely despicable - and fully predictable
(A.) they are playing to the toxic core of FOX - that incurably racist-to-the-core putrid strain of humanity … an audience that becomes euphoric when ever an insult is trown on Obama’s direction - the more racist the better.
(B.) since it was McCain’s choice - this has the added bonus of insulting McCain

It is now 9:55AM Saturday - Obama has not yet spoken - Nonetheless, it is almost a certainty that FOX already has a detailed full draft of a scathing insulting critique of Obama’s eulogy -

1 Like

Megan McCain is (indirectly) tearing Donald an extra a**-hole right now…

3 Likes

… might have been interesting to have had ass-hole Trump have to sit there while she pummeled him … he might have wanted to get up and walk out - and as a means of turning the focus on him - he might have… and then blamed Megan for him doing it .

hope endures that there will be a voice that breaks through the insanity and finally & effectively shouts “You’ve done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?”

Surrogates Ivanka and Jared are present, they take notes, I’m sure…

I kept saying “You go girl!!!”. I wonder what Trump will write on Twitter about her and will it be 1 hour or 12 hours?

2 Likes

The service was one long extended middle finger to Trumpism…

2 Likes

I read this morning that Trump fucked up his own father’s funeral with overuse of the first person singular. He talked about his real estate projects, not his father. I applaud John McCain for planning all of this in such a way that the monster got no chance to; fuck up his funeral and memorial.

1 Like

I watched most of this and it was a deeply effective FU to Donald Trump. I applaud Senator McCain for landing a really solid blow to the POS squatting in our WH.

And….maybe it was my own bias, but I’m pretty sure President Obama had the best tribute and got the longest applause. :wink:

P.S. I just took a glance at Fox News and their cover story is something to the effect of how Meghan and Obama dissed Trump in their tributes. I agree that Meghan made a real effort to single out donnie in a sharp way, but If anything, Obama’s was the most careful and diplomatic! Even Bush delivered a more on-the-nose rebuke to the dotard than did Obama. Fox News is so full of shit, so brazenly dishonest. They have zero shame.

2 Likes

Did they refer to Obama’s delivery as “uppity” ? no doubt they wanted to … they know that word scores huge when speaking to their viewers about Obama

1 Like