Discussion: Washing Directions On Mens Shirt: 'Give It To Your Woman It's Her Job'

Discussion for article #234215

Why not “Give it to your bitch?” Gender neutral in today’s parlance.

8 Likes

So, how does this work in a lesbian household?

Seriously…I suspect that, if I did this to my last girlfriend, she’d hit me with the shirt.

Then again, I learned how to do laundry a long time ago.

3 Likes

Soooo, they’re saying they’re sorry they put the wrong sexist message joke on the shirts . . .?

8 Likes

I’d have called it a joke. I could see some US clothing companies slip something like that on a tag purely as a joke. Not a very good one, but still.

1 Like

Marketing genius. You just advertised for Salvo, TPM. Will you be heading to Disney World next?

5 Likes

Thanks Obama.

9 Likes

Boycott Indonesian Super League team Pusamania Borneo!

2 Likes

"Give it to your Bitch"

3 Likes

Is that the band Menudo all growed up?

1 Like

the company expressed its desire to “apologize profusely” for any confusion about the label.

There’s a lot of that going around.

2 Likes

LOL. Tell that to my husband who started doing the laundry after I (accidentally, I swear) washed his stuff with new red towels and turned all his underwear pink.

5 Likes

In the apology, which the HuffPost translated from its original Indonesian,

I’m sure the apology was much better in the original Indonesian.

4 Likes

But, enough about Dixie.

1 Like

With that in mind, just keep cooking his steaks extremely well done and he might become the perfect husband.

2 Likes

Haha…oldest trick in the book. Want to get people to stop asking you to do the dishes? Break some. Mow the lawn? Run over some roots and fuck the blade up. Make dinner? Make it taste bad. Vacuuming? Spill the bag everywhere. etc.

4 Likes

Sadly?
In our ‘enlightened population’ of
mouth-breathing Leave-It-To-Beavered RWNJs?
This jersey could have just as easily been produced here.

jw1

I do already.
I’m a pretty big fan of football– and I’d never heard of the team-- nor the league.

jw1

I get light blue over-the-calf athletic socks quite frequently.

jw1

When you’re that tone deaf, it’s probably best to limit apologies to “We’re sorry”.

1 Like