Discussion: WaPo: US Cyber Command Hobbled Russian Troll Farm On Election Day 2018

1 Like

Cry me a Volga.

19 Likes

The US cyber command will be working OT in 2020.

22 Likes

And then Donnie had to call his bestie Vlad and apologize for those pesky nerds at Cyber Command who didn’t get the message about letting the Russians do whatever they want in the election.

29 Likes

Was this undertaken with the knowledge of the US Commander in Chief?

18 Likes

This’ll piss off dear leader. Will heads roll at US Cyber Command?

5 Likes

I hope this is true.

5 Likes

Because go ahead and spread your lies and propaganda every day leading up to the election, but not election day?

22 Likes

Good to know there are still some patriots at US Cyber Command.

8 Likes

I suspect that sometime in 2020 the US Cyber Command will have its funds redirected to SPACE FOOOOOOOOOOOORCE.

6 Likes

Since the “troll farms” supposedly did their “damage” in the time running up to the election, this is essentially locking the door on an empty barn.

7 Likes

The US Cyber command should move to Long Island City NY and hire 25,000 workers for 2020. Who needs Amazon?

4 Likes

It’s a pity they can’t keep up a sustained DDOS attack shut them up for months at a time. would be quite lovely

4 Likes

They’ll be transferred to US Space Force.

2 Likes

Nice. Yay America!

I saw some negative comments above, but hey 1) at least we DID something and 2) ya gotta start SOMEwhere. Maybe bigger things to come for 2020? It is, after all, a presidential election. :+1: :us:

14 Likes

Anyway we can sign them up for phone calls telling them how they can save money on their health insurance?

8 Likes

BooYa!

In space no one can hear you stream.

18 Likes

If any attacks come from Mars, they’ll be the first to know.

Was that the same day that Jared and Don Jr. lost their ability to IM each other?

7 Likes