Discussion: WaPo: Manafort's Home Was Raided Last Month As Part Of Russia Probe

This also sounds like just a coincidence (the said tweets embedded).

I’d forgotten this until I read it in The Atlantic today, “Trump brought Manafort aboard in March to focus on delegate-counting efforts during the primaries”. That never made any sense. He’d been out of the domestic political scene for a very long time. What Manafort did have was deep connections to Russia.

3 Likes

Even the conservative moron on Toddler’s show is blaming anyone who was prez for the 15 years before Trump. Poor Trump. He “inherited” the problem. Another panel member pointed out that Trump’s rhetoric is hardly helping the situation.

@sydney I saved the linked article last spring when Manafort appeared on the scene. It was disturbing then to see someone of his ilk involved, and it hasn’t gotten any more reassuring…well, save for the wake-up call from the FBI. :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, you’re right.

If I were Mr. Manafort I would do the following:

1. Stay away from balcony’s
  2. Beware of strong drink
  3. Notify Security when staying at any Hotel
  4. Watch out for lead poisoning
  5. Suicide is not painless.

Playing patty cake with the KGB Killer and his associates can be hazardous to your health.

1 Like

I think if you’re a member of the craven, cloven, Cliven Bundy clan, you might get to make your own rules.

1 Like

The "strategic patience " & interpretation of the rules by & of those in charge of character and fitness that didn’t pull his license, apparently not even temporarily, after he declared bankruptcy & was sued for fraud.

I do. I shredded the only copy of POTUS O’s long form birth certificate.

2 Likes

Are you kidding? Yes, for unwanted credit card offers, as someone else mentioned, for anything that might have financial information on it, and for when enough time goes by that it’s okay to get rid of tax-related stuff.

1 Like

Sciutto says CNN has confirmed that what was executed was a no-knock warrant.

2 Likes

Me too! If we can choose “do not call” (which doesn’t work 100 percent of the time), why can’t we choose “do not mail me shit I do not want”?

That is why you have to shred them.

Methinks he’s just surrogating on behalf of the WH…

Apparently this Russia arse-kisser’s office was also searched.

California politics updates: Hunter office searched by FBI, conservatives target state on suspicion of voter fraud

Garland raises a very good question… (thread).

1 Like

You can pause the live updates. Makes it much easier to read the idiots’ posts.

1 Like

That is called stupidity.

Hard to shred them before mail thieves get to them. They trail the mail truck and pluck them out immediately after they are delivered to the box.

Ever since I heard this, I’ve been trying to frame a knock-knock joke but can’t. Oh well, Colbert will have to do it.

2 Likes

It isn’t 100% effective but better than nothing. Scroll down to the opt out for mail section:

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available