Discussion: WaPo: Kushner Asked Russian Envoy To Set Up Secret Moscow Backchannel

How about “Mr. PESOS* Goes to Washington”

*PESOS = pig-eyed sack of shit

Like @esva said,
##Traitors!

2 Likes

He usually does.

Trumpanzees, please!

In reality, it’s like this: Because Orthodox Jews are the only Israeli citizens exempt from mandatory military service, they are the most vocal warmongers.

1 Like

I’m expecting

THEY THOUGHT NO ONE WOULD FIND OUT

1 Like

That’s my own original design, I made a lot of these fake Trump signs during the campaign and posted them to TPM and a few other places like Eschaton. I suppose I could make a bumper sticker or something. I’m not sure how to make that affordable or practical.

As a sequel to “I never mentioned Israel”, I expect him to absolve himself from collusion with the Russians something like this: “I do not know anything about my campaign’s collusion with the Russians. In fact, I specifically told them that I didn’t want to know anything about it.”

You heard it here first.

3 Likes

Backchannel is incorrect. This is a bypass, an endaround.

1 Like

Cafe Press?

“There are no secrets that time does not reveal.” – Jean Racine

I checked CafePress, it’s not a match for this sort of image. They want 200DPI JPEG CMYK images. I set this up as a professional 2 color Pantone job in Adobe Illustrator, an exact match to Trump graphics materials. Lowest quote I found was around $200 for a run of 100 stickers. And since these are full bleed (blue all the way to the edges) that might cost more. I might check local sources after the weekend, but I’d need a lot of people committing cash to buy them before I’d print any at my own up front expense. I suspect there might be enough people, but I’m not going to exploit TPM for it.

What was Jared Kushner doing and why?

What he apparently did was to try to arrange a secret and secure communication channel with the Kremlin, without the US government’s knowledge. He is reported to have asked to use the Russian embassy’s facilities to do so.

Why would he do such a thing? I, of course, don’t know and suspect if he indeed did, there must be a combination contributing factors.

One is the possibility that it is to get Trump (aka Agent Orange) and Son-in-Law better and easier access to their Russian financiers. Imagine, you could even work with sanctioned financial entities via secret and secure communications, and not even report it on your taxes!

I’m not sure which is worse, my cynicism or the possibility the idea might reflect reality?

We have enough trolls here already, but thanks for thinking of us.

3 Likes

BTW, do you happen to have any leicester?

pa: He’s so brazenly a troll.

1 Like

He trolls brazenly and denies it pompously. In his view here’s here so that we may learn, and have our horizons broadened. I like it when the trolls have the decency to know their only purpose here is to be dickish.

Quote for Memorial Day:

‘When You Go Home,
Tell Them Of Us And Say,
For Their Tomorrow,
We gave Our Today’.

The least benign explanation of all: Flynn and I think also Kushner were receiving top secret briefings. The least benign interpretation of the back channel request would be to trade secrets. Is anyone discussing this?

So, you’re telling me that the legal system has rules and criteria and procedures and stuff? Wow! Who knew?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available