Discussion: WaPo: Bill Clinton Called Trump Ahead Of White House Run

Truly disturbing comment. Worthy of a like.

8 Likes

ā€œI told him running for President is a lotta fun!ā€ says Bill, ā€œYou should try it sometime, I said. Who knew he’d take it seriously?ā€

8 Likes

Sort of like encouraging John Wayne Gacy to become more involved in children’s charities.

Considering this is the GOP presidential primary, rather more like Gacy joining the killer klowns:

Birds of a feather, you know.

2 Likes

Too slick to make a troll face, tempting as it is.

1 Like

Pay back on Al Gore’s behalf.

13 Likes

I knew it!

1 Like

Good for Bill!
Trump’s just a bully-boy!
He’s getting his jolly’s by getting everyone cranked up and then he’ll drop out citing his ingrown corn, on his arse!
He won’t be around by the first of the year as he’ drop out when his polling drops to about 0%±

That’s Trump, all right. He gets all starry-eyed and giddy because Bill Clinton himself, the husband of his presumptive ultimate rival, urges him to get involved in politics more. And why would Bill Clinton do that, Trump asks himself? Because I’m just that awesome, is the first and only answer that occurs to him.

34 Likes

HRC’s team knows well that Bill is her biggest asset and most trusted adviser and also knows he can be too. . . spontaneous and honest at times. They have a plan in place to rein him in and also to let him loose when it’s needed.

6 Likes

Establishment Republicans will be pulling their hair out trying to convince Trump’s supporters that he’s a Dem trojan horse.

13 Likes

I have to say this though, because there’s a tiny part of me that wishes it could be true: if this is, indeed, Donald Trump trolling the GOP/Teatrolls and, by extension, thereby trolling us liberals and Dems who have reacted to him the way we do, then he by far and away wins the Troll of Trolls Award for the biggest and baddest alpha troll in human history.

Edit: I have to caveat that with ā€œexcept for maybe Jesus, Mohammed and Moses…those motherfuckers knew how to fucking pull off some world-class trolling.ā€

10 Likes

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. On one hand, one of our two major parties has gone so far off the deep end just about any nut that can pull two or three ridiculous sentences together can be a contender for their nomination. On the other hand, our democracy is dependent on the open and free discussion of ideas and policies to allow for our government to function. When one of the two parties is unwilling to do that, then our democracy suffers. Whatever resemblance of a democracy we have left won’t be easy to save.

4 Likes

ā€œI already handled one cocksucker. What makes you think I forgot how?ā€

3 Likes

He’s gonna be one hell of a First Lady.

15 Likes

Note too that Trump called the Big Dog first.

8 Likes

I don’t disagree.

But as a season ticket holder for the Political Theatre of the Absurdā„¢ that the center-right/right spectrum of American political discourse has devolved into, I have to confess I love the idea and pure spectacle of Bill Clinton handing Trump a political hand grenade, then pulling the pin on him as he walks away. Thereby setting up a looming paranoid ā€œHe’s a Plant, Trojan Horse, Epic Trollā€ explosion on the right that may occur.

14 Likes

And classy…very, very classy!

FIFY

8 Likes

I have to say that when TPM did the poll asking who would be the republican nominee, I looked at the field and couldn’t find even one that had a chance.

It made me sad, actually.

1 Like

If this is true…genius. The man is a genius. Can we please have Bill Clinton and Barack Obama alternate presidencies? Bill takes 2016-2020, Obama 2020-2024, back to Bill, back to Obama? Can you imagine how awesome this country would be?

PS: Please don’t point out how old Bill Clinton will be…I wasn’t serious. A man can dream!!

6 Likes

repotted stories grow big!

1 Like