Discussion: Walker Under Fire From GOP Over 'Crap Budget' As He Hits 2016 Travel Circuit

It’s easier to picture Walker storming the cockpit with a box cutter than residing in the Oval Office. Although the practical effects of either scenario are similar.

15 Likes

Scott Walker, the college dropout, seeks to destroy the U of Wisconsin system…no hard feelings at all from him.

20 Likes

Having your own party against you in your home states doesn’t bode well for Presidential ambitions. He couldn’t win his own state!

4 Likes

Using this metaphor the scatological bequeathals of Bobby Jindal must be voluminous in the extreme.

1 Like

Here’s your fiddle, Emperor Nero.

He is not a smarmy self-hater, like Ted Cruz
He is not an overweight bully like Chris Christie
He is not the born-with-a-silver-spoon brother of an imbecile like Jeb Bush
He is not a caricature cowboy saying, “oops” like Rick Perry
He is not a drawling war-monger like Lindsey Graham
He is not a quick-tempered, thin-skinned blind eye-doctor like Rand Paul

He projects none of these things. He projects the bland, Midwestern “everyman” that the Average Voter (the so-called “swing people”) seem to gravitate toward.

Because these Average-Swing-People tend to not pay attention until October of election years, most are unaware of what Walker is doing to Wisconsin. A relatively small state (n population, more known for the Green Bay Packers and dairy farms, Wisconsin is generally “off the radar” to the average joe. Even Bill Murray caricatured the state in the film “Stripes”. He stated that going into Communist Eastern Europe would be “like going into Wisconsin”.

Walker is thoroughly in the hands of the 0.001%. He is capable of dissembling and deflecting with the best of them. And as far as “Presidential Debates”…

If Sarah Palin (who had the cunning of Hermann Goering combined with the brain of Daisy Duck) can last a debate session without the MSM calling her profound ignorance into account, then Walker will be okay.

Right up to the moment of Swearing In.

But by then it will be too late, won’t it?

17 Likes

Average swing voters are neither virulently anti-union, anti-education or anti-intellectual. Portraying Walker as the least worst GOP option is dangerous, it represents the first step in national acceptance.

2 Likes

Scott Walker, at the helm of the good ship Shit Creek.

8 Likes

I quite agree.

WE (those of us in the know) are aware of the Evil of Walker. One of the strengths of Walker (if you call it that) is that, for those not directly exposed to the Evil of Walker, he PROJECTS an image far less harmful (with a generous assistance from the MSM and FOX).

6 Likes

And if he happens to become the 2016 GOP POTUS nominee,he’ll lose his home state just like Romney.

4 Likes

You nailed him!!! Wish you were wrong

1 Like

When his own party calls his budget “crap” you know Walker is off the reservation.
He’s damaging a great university system for no good reason. But then he’s isn’t the only repub. gov. doing this. And it hurts me. I spent a career educating aspiring scientists and medical students and this clown wants to do away with it all.

7 Likes

So many ‘Ricks and Scotts’ in the GOTP.

all with the ethics of a pedophile priest
or a JoshDuggar.

4 Likes

Isn’t that $250 million he’s taking away from education the exact amount he’s giving to the rich to build a sports stadium? Yup, nothing like welfare for the poor billionaires so they can continue to drink wine and eat lobster and steak which welfare to the poor forbids.

8 Likes

Which simply highlights the incredible incompetence of the Democratic Party when it comes to informing its own voters about the consequences of Republican government. Name me the nationally prominent Democrats who’ve even mentioned Scott Walker by name more than once, and you’ll come up with HRC and her campaign’s lawsuit about voting rights in Wisconsin. What do you hear from the sainted Russ Feingold and US Senator Tammy Baldwin, whose own Democratic constituents are getting abused every day by Walker and his band of thugs? The Democratic Party only gives a crap about people in individual states as a source of donations to the DNC; other than that, the state Democratic parties—and the people they represent—are on their own.

9 Likes

I note a “Livestrong” bracelet on Walker’s wrist. Is he identifying with a certain Lance Armstrong I wonder?
Better test this boy for drugs.

1 Like

I got a candidate…rick scott…or booby jackass jindal

That’s one of the Big Holes in the story that is being told about him. Walker can win a bluish state, he was elected three times!!

He was elected twice, both in off years, and survived a recall election that most people simply disagreed with on principle. I definitely see him losing WI if he gets the nomination.

3 Likes

Three elections, now. What you’re saying is ridiculous.

It’s called “The Banality of Evil”.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available