Discussion: Vandal Destroys Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star

I say just add a hammer and sickle.

13 Likes

Urinating on it would have been far more appropriate.

7 Likes

Pointless because they will just replace it with a new one. Voting and registering new voters is the best form of protest.

4 Likes

This was actually hard to accomplish. There are cameras all over Hollywood Blvd and LAPD is there all the time.

If people can put that much effort into something like this, they can register to vote, check their registration and vote Democratic on Election Day.

15 Likes

One man’s Vandals, another man’s patriots…

9 Likes

Maybe he’s an apolitical but outraged film buff. Because outside of a walk-on in “Home Alone*,” I think, being the only person who’s never seen it, I’m not sure why Trump actually merits being honored there alongside actually talented people.

*ETA Home Alone II: The Trumpening.

5 Likes

Alternate Headline: Vandal Attempts to Deface Faux Symbol of a Fellow Vandal

1 Like

raises hand

Yes, this is my @inversion imitation.

4 Likes

Maybe he will get his well after all?

10 Likes

you have to do way better than that —

(I think it’s all in the accent —

2 Likes

A sorry thing to do, as the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce will have to lay out money to replace it That drags down the reputation of a famous place that has been struggling for some years to maintain its faded luster.
Do you want to send a message to the pea brain in the Oval Office? Send two of them.

1. Register to vote
  2. Vote!!
2 Likes

Hey, give him some credit—@inversion is one of those people they call “inimitable” because their style is difficult to—uh—imit. At least I’d think it would be.

Anyway seriously is the star for “The Apprentice”? Because that’s kind of gross. I imagine he probably whined and complained and eventually they gave him a damn star to shut him the hell up.

5 Likes

The city and the folks in charge of awarding the stars should just pull a Trump and deny that there ever was a Trump star:

What star? No idea what you’re talking about – we are unaware of any such star.

8 Likes

Maybe we should sponsor a star for Stormy Daniel’s … ehh… ‘oeuvre’ ?

5 Likes

He was in this …

and actually aced all two lines ! —

2 Likes

Between parrots and Mr. Ed that doesn’t amount to much.

3 Likes

I dunno, guys. I think this qualifies as an “attractive nuisance”.

4 Likes

I bet it was Kevin Spacey …

8 Likes

I’m guessing alcohol related incident.