Discussion: US Intel Agencies Can Construct Semblance Of What Putin, Trump Discussed

John “he’ll die in prison” Schindler has been on top of this one and is quoted heavily in the article.
Good person to check in on every so often.

https://twitter.com/20committee

8 Likes

Does USIC get overtime pay for spying on both Putin and Trump?

21 Likes

This is where we are. We literally have to spy on the president to find out what’s really going on.

40 Likes

“I gave up NOTHING” to Putin, he said.

Translation: I caved.

26 Likes

Trump:

I gave up nothing to Putin

RIGHT… just like there is NO COLLUSION

6 Likes

Well, one can pretty much guess what Putin told Donnie Dotard in the meeting anyway:

• Russia did not interfere in the 2016 elections.
  • Russia does not have any troops in Ukraine.
  • Russia did not poison the Skripals.
  • Russia did not shoot down Malaysian Airlines MH 17.
  • Russia has a right to Crimea because it used to belong to Russia.
  • The same is true of Alaska, and you’re lucky we didn’t take that back too.

DD just pretty much nodded along because the first one was the only one he cared about.

15 Likes

I hope the USIC can do a bang-up job on this opportunity to show their idiot commander in chief just what he’s screwing with when he disses the IC.

I hope they pop the top on the can of worms he’s thrown at them and they fling it back on him, MAGAts and all.

16 Likes

It seems rather unusual for this type of sources and methods information to be leaking from the intelligence community. Of course, the content of this collection is usually available through overt channels, but the IC isn’t just putting the content out there, they are disclosing the channel.

2 Likes

OT, but petards for everyone!!

5 Likes

Why this should be necessary in the most “transparent administration in history” is anybody’s guess…

13 Likes

Sad that many, myself included, would trust the pieced together information from intelligence sources more than our president stating under oath on national TV what was decided.

9 Likes

The only “word by word” account available would be from the US interpreter and the notes they took.

Imagine the amount of brainwashing Putin could’ve done to Trump in two hours. Flattering him, appealing to his paranoia. He could have planted all kinds of ideas to further fracture and confuse this delusional man. Remember in Get Smart the stand-in for the KGB was called CHAOS?

6 Likes

There is nothing trump says that I would trust.

9 Likes

Agreed, but if he said “I hereby resign” I’d be willing to take him at his word.

8 Likes

Something they most probably did not discuss (reported a few months ago, but renewed concern recently) …

4 Likes

We are so, so far through the looking glass on this stuff it boggles the mind. We have to spy on Russia to find out what the president is agreeing to - let’s chew that over for a while.

13 Likes

Very unusual. Seems like a shot across the brow to me.

12 Likes

When I read the headline, I thought I had been hacked and somehow my browser had jumped on its own to The Onion

6 Likes