Discussion: Uh Oh: O'Care Repeal Bill Counts The Same Pot Of Money Multiple Times

1 Like

It’s the new math, kids… Allows you to double count on your tiny fingers…

17 Likes

They tried that with the House version too. Bunch of snakes.

15 Likes

The term “compassionate conservatism” isn’t something I’ve heard in a while. I wonder why?

9 Likes

I think it’s the Republican math that makes you feel better
Ask Megan Kelly and Rove

3 Likes

Ruh roh. Busted.

3 Likes

“O’Care Repeal Bill Counts The Same Pot Of Money Multiple Times.”

So, pretty much like Trump’s statement of net worth.

35 Likes

Fake math! Fake math!

Who knew scamming a nation thoroughly would be so hard?

10 Likes

Dear GOP … please review

16 Likes

How dunb is it for a senator to submit an amendment to allow a healthcare plan to offer junk polices that does nothing for the sick, but allows a company to reap profits. That’s corporate welfare, bitches!

10 Likes

Trickle-trickle-trickle-down-down-down?

4 Likes

Cruz is right when he says Americans are focused on healthcare. Everywhere I go I encounter people who just can’t believe Republicans are this heartless and reckless.

7 Likes

And inauguration crowd sizes. There seems to be a pattern afoot here…

15 Likes

And those are just the Trump voters…

10 Likes

“Double Dipping?” Reads more loike Quadruple Dipping to me.

Well, we need to cut them a little slack. Since Reagan, the Repugs have always tried to use “fuzzy math.”

1 Like

Because when their noses Pinocchio out to three feet or longer, they start having trouble with getting caught in the elevator doors.

2 Likes

Well, it isn’t like we thought they were any good at math, anyway. Falling deficits under Obama = financial disaster, cutting gov’t revenue somehow makes deficits go away, 4 dead people in Libya 2012 became way more outrageous than over 60 dead people 2001-2008. The list goes on and on.

4 Likes

I’m so glad that McConnell is having a miserable time now that he finally got that power thing he’s lied, cheated, and character assassinated to get. Good times.

15 Likes

A feature, not a bug.

1 Like

Isn’t this the same sort of math that caused the September 2008 worldwide banking collapse and the 2nd Great GOP Depression? Been there done that, Lyin’ Ted.

Why do these incompetent conservative clowns continue trying to con Americans who already know they are grifters and public equity frauds? They think we are all on summer vacation at the same time? There won’t be anyone home to notice their Voodoo Math?

This version of TrumpCare is more pathetic that their last. Just cry, “Uncle” already. There is no way anyone is going to give you a pass for lying to our faces…again. Single payer becomes more and more appealing every time you try to stab your own countrymen in the back.

Putin has a better healthcare plan for his serfs.

4 Likes