Discussion: Trump's UK Trip Will Keep Him Away From London Protests

23 Likes

“The president is not avoiding anything,” the ambassador said. “

They all lie and they are not even good lies. But the Queen is ready to party.

The British protesters have a knack of being able to show up where least expected. Expect some stunt like a protester’s paragliding onto the Blenheim Palace grounds.

16 Likes

10 Likes

I’m sure the Queen’s just as eager to meet them /s

8 Likes

I hear that she got a silk brocade jacket stenciled with “I really don’t care. Do you?”

18 Likes

Her Majesty can add the visit with 45 to her rogues’ gallery, which includes Idi Amin, Putin, Chinese dictators, all kinds of regrettable creatures.

7 Likes

“America is being respected again” according to the colossal wimp officially planning to hide in an undisclosed location to avoid the prank baby-effigy of himself that will be flown over the capital of our closest ally. SAD!

14 Likes

So then maybe move the protests & buffoon balloon to wherever the orange shitstain goes?

10 Likes

May the pipers wear the “traditional” undergarments and hope for a very windy day.

5 Likes

Obama after Town Hall meeting in London …

During the Town Hall …

Trump could totally do this on his visit to England. Help us all if he did try.

16 Likes

f*cking coward.

15 Likes

The Goniff-in-Chief “appreciates free speech, which is seen as one of the shared values that bind Britain and the United States.” And they say conservatives ain’t funny.

5 Likes

( form letter to be sent July 17th)

To: The Private Secretary to Her Majesty the Queen
and the citizens of the United Kingdom and Commonwealths

Please accept our apologies for the behavior of the 45th president. As for the unfortunate incident with Her Majesty, our state department is understaffed at the moment, but we are all sorry it occurred.
Please accept our sincere regrets for the remarks he made about the person of the Duchess of Cambridge.
We also humbly beg pardon for his signing of Churchill’s photograph in the meeting room, and the remarks concerning the destruction of London by bombing during the brave Nazi flyovers.
We are so sorry.

Again, really sorry.

Sincerely,
The United States of America

16 Likes

What if the NATO summit is a repeat of G7, or even worse? Is there a chance May could cancel the official activities?

7 Likes

I hope Brussels protests very loudly.

5 Likes

Trumpycat, Trumpycat, where have you been?
I’ve been to London to see the Queen.
Trumpycat, Trumpycat, what did you there?
I got me an upskirt from under her chair.

8 Likes

The president will spend Thursday night at U.S. Ambassador Robert “Woody” Johnson’s London residence but will otherwise steer clear of the city.

Johnson told reporters on a conference call Friday that the president’s itinerary was not designed to keep him away from protesters. He said Trump appreciates free speech, which is seen as one of the shared values that bind Britain and the United States.

14 Likes

That’s all our British friends will need. Protests 101. There will be a quiz.

8 Likes

4 Likes