Discussion: Trump's New Chief Of Staff Once Called Him A 'Terrible Human Being'

I think Clinton’s failings are so deeply rooted in his chaotic childhood and his own feelings of deep inadequacy. I think he’s ultimately a good man who, like so many people, ties up so much of his self-worth in whose pants he can get into.

Gosh, that sounds like an argument for respectability politics. If we just behave and if we’re nice to them then they’ll be nice to us. Didn’t work for my parents generation and it won’t work for us. Also, good job on the restraint. You’re better than I am. That’s for sure.

8 Likes

I can’t resist: it takes one (ASSHOLE) to know one (Another ASSHOLE). But the truth is anyone can easily discern both POS are ASSHOLES.

I think he’s a terrible …
awesome, great, powerful, spectacular, stellar, and qyuite beyond belief.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of8f7Kj1yiE

1 Like

Finally a Trump appointee gets something right!

I’m not sure that aphorism applies. I think there is scientific evidence thus a scientific term: Fecal attraction.

1 Like

At least the Human Calzone had the balls to say fuhgeddaboudit. Mick Mulvaney, you are a eunuch who is about to be castrated again and find out just how terrible a human he is.

2 Likes

Aw, that’s nothing. I’ve called him a “terrible human being” THOUSANDS of times!

3 Likes

No one doubts he’s a very, very terrible, horrible person, Mick. What’s equally horrible is what power whores you republican Trump-fellators are. If Trump had raped your daughter, you would blame her. You’re a pathetic, immoral sack of demon scat, Mick. Surely, you have your reward.

2 Likes

Is there a difference between CoS and PoS?

1 Like

Is it in fact the case that Mulvaney, having been through a Senate confirmation process, is vulnerable to Congressional oversight as Chiefs of Staff ordinarily are not?

Whether or not this is so, it’s certainly the case that this guy is one of the worst men in Washington, and will be investigated, if there is any spark left in the poor battered country. He and the old goon deserve each other: it’s just that we the people don’t deserve either of them.

3 Likes

She just calls him Shroom

Yeppers.

One… big… act.

3 Likes

Trump’s New Chief Of Staff Once Called Him A ‘Terrible Human Being’

Wow he might be good!

bring us your fired due to rage issues,
your poor in spirit,
your huddled masses yearning to trample on the freedoms of others…

4 Likes

it’s also now the credit card pulling in and out - seems even drearier than feeding quarters in - at least you could hear a chink or something

is what i’ve seen - haven’t played myself because I don’t stand around tearing up 20 dollar bills into little pieces and throwing them to the winds

2 Likes

ran

1 Like

urk…was just about to opine

will leave it

2 Likes

we saw it when it came out in the theaters,
now I get it every other year from the library just to watch the spring blossom dance

1 Like

do you remember their giant discs when that was a thing?

1 Like

Yes.

I didn’t realize it was just credit cards now. That is grim - good lord.

The first one - the Fox Spirit’s Wedding just haunts me. That and the last one - the town with all the water mills. Although the dolls who come to life in the Peach Orchard are fabulous and so are all the Oni. I haven’t seen it in years. I need to see it.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available