Discussion: Trump Would Deport 'Criminal Illegal Immigrants' In First Hour Of Presidency

What press?

3 Likes

“In this task, we will always err on the side of protecting the American people. We will use immigration law to prevent crimes.”

“Constitutional due process be damned!”

7 Likes

Wasn’t Malaria supposed to have a press conference where she addressed all these issues?

26 Likes

Well, the Sunday morning talk shows should be fun. Squirming Republicans is almost always fun.

7 Likes

4 Likes

It was better in the original German.

21 Likes

He sounds quelle blotto. Those “little men who wear Yarmulkes and count my money” must have slipped some Manischewitz into HO’s coffee cup

6 Likes

According to www.fairus.org/, if someone is deported and then reenters the country, they have committed a felony (FWIW).

That dog ain’t gonna hunt!

OMG, that’s what I thought, too!

1 Like

Totally.

You’re not suggesting voter fraud, are you?

3 Likes

Considering crime is at its lowest level in our history this means exactly jack shit to me.

6 Likes

Like, gag me with a spoon!

6 Likes

In Philip Roth’s essay on his own 2004 book, The Plot Against America, in which Roth imagines that Lindbergh is elected instead of FDR to a third term thereby allowing the Nazis to run this country, Roth writes of georgewbush

Aristophanes, who surely must be God, has given us George W. Bush, a man unfit to run a hardware store let alone a nation like this one, and who has merely reaffirmed for me the maxim that informed the writing of all these books and that makes our lives as Americans as precarious as anyone else’s: all the assurances are provisional, even here in a 200-year-old democracy.

I think of this sentiment as I watch trump run roughshod over our republic and, I believe, for simply the sake of publicity, self aggrandizement, and making a buck out of a presidential campaign.

31 Likes

Clap if you believe in fairies …

3 Likes

No presser – she can’t hide those lie’in eyes…

4 Likes

Why is it Republicans are constantly threatening to hurt people, get rid of something or start a war----the 1st hour of their presidency? Hell—they probably still can’t find the bathroom in the WH.

6 Likes

Probably worried about too many questions of her Third Rate Rendezvous.

@littlegirlblue I loved that novel by Roth.

1 Like

Sorry. Can’t figure out how to make a new post.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available