Discussion: Trump Warns Of Dark Conspiracy By Clinton, Media, And International Banks

Just say “The Jews”, Donald.
Everybody knows who you mean, fucker.

71 Likes

Wednesday’s debate is going to be weird.

21 Likes

Forget Alex Jones.
Forget Roger Stone.
Don’t call Sean Hannity.
CALL FOX MULDER!!!

27 Likes

His actions and words would be funny if they were not so dangerous and pathetic. Typical Republican always playing the victim card.

19 Likes

“International banks”? Seriously?

What’s next? Will he be posting the “Protocols of the Elders of Zion” on his web site?

37 Likes

8 Likes

Considering that the media have been pretty much trashing Hillary for the last, say, two decades, this is pretty funny, the delusion…

27 Likes

Where’s Jack Bauer to get to the bottom of this?

4 Likes

As if he hasn’t benefitted from millions in free advertising on that bastion of non-journalism, Faux News. Projecting once again. It is fascinating to see this man self-destruct before our very eyes.

17 Likes

Yeah - this dog whistle is being broadcast on all frequencies. What a lunatic.

4 Likes

Whoa, that was something… Did the Trump Organization just get foreclosure notices from Deutsche Bank, or what?

25 Likes

Still believe he’ll bail on the debate.

10 Likes

I said this over on RS, and I’ll say it here. Paraphrasing Molly Ivins, “It sounded much better in the original German.”

31 Likes

BilderBergs, iLLuminati, and thE quEen of eNgland!

24 Likes

Isn’t the topic foreign policy?
I suppose that means emails and Clinton Foundation—Wallace can ignore everything else.

6 Likes

He is off his freakin’ nuts. Not ONLY should this man not be elected President but he should be locked up. He is certifiable.

11 Likes

This is sedition. At what point does it become illegal? If Trump calls on his sycophants and cultists to grab their guns and shoot their neighbors, what happens next? Serious question. Sadly.

21 Likes

“Trump Warns Of Dark Conspiracy By Clinton, Media, And International Banks.”

Well, there goes Florida…

33 Likes

I can’t wait for this election season to be over with.

Now, how about if Chapo-- say-- “escapes” after the Election? :sunglasses:

3 Likes