Discussion: Trump 'Wall' To Become Border Fence Upgrade; USA Will Pay

I will bet a considerable sum of money that this crazy bastard says at some point that he never said he would build a wall. A considerable sum, will I bet. Anybody wants to step up and bet otherwise, here I am.

10 Likes

This was looked at years ago and it is a pipe dream. The border is too long and even if you put up a fence it would be breeched before it was finished, this is just plain stupid. the cost
is prohibitive, Donny opened his mouth without an knowledge of what he is talking about. Can it be done sure, but how many millions does he want to send to keep a few Mexicans
out. This is total bullshit! I do not know exactly how long it is but It is over a thousand miles.
They will cutting through it before it is half done. We would be building “Donnies folly”

1 Like

“It’ll be the most fabulous fence. You won’t believe how secure you’re going to be. You’ll be tired of being so secure.”

11 Likes

I thought Mexico was going to pay for the “Beautiful Wall”.

Now I know where my Medicare and Social Security dollars will go…

1 Like

I can’t drink hard and fast enough to keep up with all this crap.

8 Likes

And the “big, beautiful door?” What about that?

3 Likes

Well, you certainly (takes pull off drink) won’t with that defeatist attitude.

16 Likes

That made me laugh out loud so hard I had to spell it out.

3 Likes

The feral trumpers won’t get their wall. But they will lose their healthcare. And their VA benefits. And their worker protections. And…

Bad trade off, guys. Now, we all get to lose.

6 Likes

“The wall just got ten feet lower!”

5 Likes

It takes a minimal amount of brain power to even acknowledge having been duped. But, all of those who voted for him voted for him, which proves they lack even that minimal amount of brain power.

4 Likes

Oh, I still have hope… and wine

2 Likes

Just gotta stick with it. Get in touch if you feel you can’t make it. I’ll be your Bizarro AA guy, the one you call if you feel you just have to not take a drink.

7 Likes

It just got smaller and uglier:

4 Likes

If you’ve never explored the boundary, there are these neat boundary monuments erected over a hundred years ago. They are about 2 m high and a mile apart

Before fencing there was only the obelisks and there was free passage. Native Americans, Euro Americans and Mexicans went back and forth. And at least one Native American tribe, the Tohono O’Odham had their aboriginal lands split in two when fences were later built, thus dividing families.

But, the fences were put in originally to keep livestock in check and had styles to allow passage. Fences and walls to keep out people are crazed, ineffective and inhumane.

9 Likes

Wow, Trump lied! Who woulda thunk?

4 Likes

That’ll stop em!

2 Likes

Headline: “Trump Erection Much Smaller Than Claimed”

13 Likes

That big, beautiful door is a pair of wire cutters hanging on the fence.

3 Likes

It always is…

2 Likes