Discussion: Trump Urges GOP To 'Play Along With The Game' Of Releasing Mueller Report

Yeah I’m a western girl essentially. With southern manners; the west isn’t known for its manners.

4 Likes

I don’t know who taught Trump’s crew this, but they excel at promoting the sense of (their) permanence and (their) inevitability (of having their way)***

*** no matter how much they fuck up. I would go so far to say that Trump & crew will rap the rap till the end.

8 Likes

Whatever happened to him? Seems to have gone awfully silent recently.

5 Likes

And the sheep are very nervous.

8 Likes

So if it makes you “look good” when you pretend you’re for the public release of the Mueller report, I suppose it makes you look awful, like you’re guilty if you’re, in reality, actually opposed to it’s release. He just doesn’t think things through, does he?

21 Likes

Standard bully tactics, from amateurs who don’t actually understand how the Government functions (for which we can all be grateful, as it’s minimized the damage that they could have done if they had brought competent people instead of self-enriching grifters along)

7 Likes

To show you what I know…Giuliani was silent during the early stages of the Mueller Investigation…I thought then that when we saw his name again it would be for the things he did (and people he was involved with) before the 2016 election.

Mueller’s secrecy leads to all kinds of suppositions.

4 Likes

Yeah. Fuck that shit. Manners are for those folk…where again?

Oh yeah! Immigrants! Every one i’ve met have been 10X more polite that most stinkin’ gringos. :wink:

4 Likes

As dependable as a Swiss-made cuckoo clock.

5 Likes

I hope I’m wrong about this, but I’m getting a bad feeling about the combination of Speaker Pelosi’s explicit tamping down of impeachment last week, and this tweet from Trump.

It could be that they’re both just positioning for the fight ahead. It could also be that they’ve both received a heads-up from different sources (in Trump’s case, from AG Barr), that there’s nothing touching Trump directly in the upcoming report.

Please let me be wrong about that. Although, I know he can be hit from other directions than the Mueller report, and it might still take down the extended family. It’s just a noticeable change in tone in this tweet, like he’s sure he has nothing to worry about. Let’s hope it’s just “whistling past the graveyard.”

3 Likes

hahaahahaaahaahahahahahahaha well you know the answer to that.

4 Likes

That’s not pee-cisely what I was thinking, to be honest.

3 Likes

O people from Mexico have beautiful manners - o my gosh.

2 Likes

My wife is a Texan. Our discussions usually have her wanting me to get to the point, dammit. and me telling her that “there is more than one way to say this”…

jajajajajajajajaja!! :laughing:

6 Likes

One of my sayings I stole from a rapper from Port Arthur named Bun B - I’m going to tell how I feel cause I’m a goddamn Texan.

Yeah we get like that. jajajaja

3 Likes

No need to.

There was no need to include the word “non-binding” if his thought was that there’s nothing in the report.

Fresh off his Veto ‘success’, where he just ignored a loss in Congress and barreled ahead with his plan anyway, he and his team have clearly decided that they can pull a similar trick.

7 Likes

You’ll have to pardon him. No really…or at least Trump will have to.

Let’s look at this combination.

• Nancy’s statement came out a week before the Big Deal everyone was talking about. I look at timing A LOT

• Trump’s statement (whether from HIM or a surrogate) is just grifter-bullshit

3 Likes

And we the American people will play along with the notion he’s the president.

9 Likes

Sorry—what “big deal” are you referring to?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available