Discussion: Trump Urges GOP To 'Play Along With The Game' Of Releasing Mueller Report

Bernie’s a flatlander (what we call people who weren’t born there), not a Vermonter.

You have to be born there to be a Vermonter, and the real hardcore folks insist that the lineage go back at least 6 generations (and every generation, they extend the requirement by one more) to be considered a Vermonter.

13 Likes

At this point, who cares what the addled Dotard thinks about release of the Mueller report or . . . anything.

15 Likes

It’s not just Bernie.

I’d miss the diversity I live with down here if I was living in Vermont or New Hampshire. I love our diversity down here - we are a bilingual state and we have a large African American population as well and I’d be bored shitless if I didn’t live in a diverse place.

16 Likes

Madison Avenue
Hollywood
Used Car Lots
Pyramid Schemes

A Man with a Mouth and a Line gets a long way.

He also has

• The Bully Pulpit

• Clever Attorneys

• Compromised GOP Senators

• (he believes) SCOTUS

• (he believes) Barr

• NPD (which does little to inhibit his ego)

This is what Trump knows how to do…something like this…and the same people who succumb to the Hustle succumb to Trump.

11 Likes

Oh, FOAD, you treasonous charlatan.

12 Likes

Been having the same problem since March 14. Glad to know that I am not the only one. Some Comments sections have been fixed, but not all of them. Happened again about an hour ago.

4 Likes

Have we indicted the motherfucker yet?

@tena

16 Likes

You guys.

I got up late, I haven’t had a chance yet to get both feet into this world and y’all are stealing my opening lines. hahahaha

16 Likes

It’s a diverse place. The longer you live there, diverse it gets.

10 Likes

Sorry. It’s yours.

1 Like

I’ll take your word for it.

1 Like

It’s ok. hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

I must have missed that part… None of the clever ones want to be associated with him, he’s been getting the ambulance-chasers.

6 Likes

I’ll give you good odds that Trump didn’t write this. Miller? Someone in WH communications? Either way, they are thumbing their nose at the legislative branch and the rule of law.

27 Likes

Yeah I’m not sure Trump would call it a game. That does sound like Miller.

9 Likes

Well you know, them Republican Badgers up in Wisconsin loves them some homogeneous cheese.

3 Likes

Yup. I read it as “vote anything you like, it’s non-binding, so we’re going to refuse to let it out no matter what you say”

9 Likes

Giuliani-type clever…who tie up a lot of people responding to them…but I see your point :laughing:

5 Likes

I see what you did there… :wink:

4 Likes

Flump’s pretty cocky for a slimy worm that’s going down. I think he’s trying to divert focus from the hideous NZ massacre, where his name is being evoked dozens of times…

Keep it up, fool!

tick tock

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available