Discussion: Trump Tweets, Visits Golf Club While D.C. Mourns McCain

I’d really like to read Obama’s eulogy rather than Donnie Two-scoops random rants.

33 Likes

Keep sulking, motherfucker - you’re doing yourself in with this shit. You’re losing your followers because you keep getting smaller and smaller as you get meaner and meaner.

47 Likes

BTW, Two-scoops – You can’t cancel NAFTA all by your lonesome. It’s a treaty ratified by the Senate.

39 Likes

When Trump dies they will have to let his family out of prison for the day for the private service.

42 Likes

Fart of the Deal right here, folks.

12 Likes

Maybe they won’t bother applying for day passes to attend. It’s not like they actually love him or anything.

12 Likes
37 Likes

Trump hadn’t been invited.

This isn’t quite accurate. The McCain family made no secret that he was specifically disinvited.

I was actually hoping he’d try to crash the event. He’s well known for such boorish behavior.

According to the Washington Post’s David Fahrenthold, who’s done some of the best reporting this election, the Association to Benefit Children, a charity, held a 1996 ribbon-cutting at a nursery school serving children with AIDS in Manhattan. Bigwigs who had donated a lot of money, like then-Mayor Rudy Giuliani, former mayor David Dinkins, and Frank and Kathie Lee Gifford were in attendance. But there was another dude who showed up—despite not being a major donor. Guess who.

“Nobody knew he was coming,” another donor in attendance told the Washington Post. “There’s this kind of ruckus at the door, and I don’t know what was going on, and in comes Donald Trump. [He] just gets up on the podium and sits down.”

According to the charity’s executive director, Donald Trump had never given a single dollar to the charity or the nursery school. But you know who did? The dude whose seat was stolen by Trump.
[source: https://www.complex.com/life/2016/10/trump-crashed-charity-event-macarena-didnt-donate

22 Likes

Trump Tweets, Visits Golf Club While D.C. Mourns McCain’s Passing

In a just and decent world, Trump’s approval would be around 10%

36 Likes

Trump is right that Clinton’s NAFTA wiped out most of the industrial wealth worker base in the USA, impoverishing the middle class and creating ungodly tragedy in Mexico, just one example. All the USA has to sell now is banking regulations, weapons of mass destruction, and b.s. I come from the what is now called “rust belt”, where iron and coal and auto and heavy machinery industry reigned supreme for all workers for decades: the Region: East Chicago to Cleveland. This area contained an unbelievable array of subcontractors for the auto and railroad industries. I could start at NIBCO in Elkhart, IN in 1966 at $19/hour and be raised to over $25/ hr. within 6 months, right out of high school. That is how it was for me growing up in Elkhart, on the cover of TIME magazine in 1960 as the wealthiest town per capita in the USA. And 100s of other towns weren’t far from that measure in those days. Those were the days, my friend, before NAFTA.

2 Likes

Yes and he managed to eulogize his own father by talking almost exclusively about himself and his real estate projects. He did add that his father approved.

18 Likes

I am just loving the tweets by people today. It’s nice to see so many applauding the sentiments of those who spoke at the funeral that remind us who we can be as a country. Responsible leadership is key.

Of course we have the pea-brained peanut gallery whose fee-fees are terribly hurt. Such fake outrage because of all the well-deserved slaps at Trumpie. (corrected for typing mistakes! I can spell. Really.)

https://twitter.com/KenCuccinelli/status/1035938017788219392

Petty little white snowflakes.

ETA. I wonder what Ivanka was thinking as she sat there and had to listen to all of that. Hahahaha. Saw one picture of her looking at her phone. Someone said she was probably shopping. :smiling_imp:

25 Likes

Dickhead.

9 Likes

It was pitch perfect.

4 Likes

Damn right.

10 Likes

He is really becoming unhinged.
President Obama had perfect pitch and President Bush was good too, what a contrast to our toddler-in-chief.

28 Likes

Yes he is - he can’t control his petty rage and it’s making him look more pathetic by the day.

22 Likes

You better love him or he’ll fucking hurt you.

13 Likes

38 Likes