Discussion: Trump TV Ad Attacks Democrats, Media As 'The President's Enemies'

My relatives voted for him too and I just have Russian flags hanging all over the house when they come over. I say nothing about it, and they say nothing, but hope some shame sinks in.

I figure my silence on the matter must be deafening as I am usually the one mouthing off, but now there is just nothing to say. It’s too overwhelming. Where do you start any discussion when here we are at the culmination of all the brainwashing since Saint Ronnie and now these Christians after having been manipulated for 40 years actually end up voting for the Anti-Christ! JFC!

4 Likes

History will not be fooled by this, even if current investors are.

1 Like

This is priceless…thanks for the giggle and the inspiration.

Yeah, my Trumpsters have gone fairly quiet. I “see” them on Instagram, and they make a point of ignoring anything I post about Trump, which I am doing less and less, because I just can’t find new ways to express the sadness and outrage. But they know how I feel, and their response is to post bullshit like “pray for love and understanding”….or “have faith in God’s plan”, etc… But they have stopped posting anything that is openly supportive of donnie, so I take this as a sign that they are noticing at least part of the disaster that is his presidency. I dunno….maybe that is too hopeful on my part. Maybe they just don’t want to provoke me.

2 Likes

Someone on Twitter should ask the Mercers if they are white nationalists or Nazis. I’m not, so I can’t.

1 Like

He’s cornered now and there’s nowhere to go. Nothing but attacks that are laughable on their face. Nothing that is substantive. “They’re all gonna laugh at you!”

1 Like

The unemployment and stock market numbers don’t have a goddamned thing to do with Don the Con - he hasn’t even submitted his first budget. The Don was fortunate enough to inherit a robust and growing economy from President Obama. Born on third base and he thinks he hit a triple, which is pretty much the story of DJT’s whole inglorious life.

4 Likes

I wonder how long it would take them to choose…

1 Like

Dear Donnie, fck you, fck anyone who looks like you, fck all the fcks that think like you, and f*ck anyone that sounds like you. You are an incompetent half wit who deserves only scorn and condemnation.

I think the proper term here is “whelp”.

1 Like

Reich isn’t a pundit; he’s a professor of labor economics and former secretary of labor in the Clinton administration.

2 Likes

In this instance I’ll go with the old saw that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Here it really is that simple.

If this were a cartoon. Lucy would be saying "your a blockhead Donnie Trump…regrettably, it’s real life and we have a mindless fop as POTUS.

Yes, I know who and what he is. He fits the description though.

Awww…issum widdle Donnie upset at the tewwible media? Does he need his blankie?

Jeebus Crispies, what a little bitch this guy is.

And the rest of his posse is a bunch of cry-baby, emotional snowflakes who can’t take a good ass-whipping.

Is there anyone in that crew who has a pair?

Fake News. The Great Uniter speaks, and incomprehensibility ushers forth.

Enemies of a lying cheating president are compatriots of the country. Republicans can’t handle or admit Donald’s truth.

Hope you can at least forgive this one, Chelsea. Perhaps @tena might as well. Probably not, considering the virulence of your hatred, including attacking even someone like @clare. But one can hope.

The woman who died when a car rammed into a group of people protesting against a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville was named on Sunday as Heather Heyer, a 32-year-old legal assistant with a law firm in Virginia, who repeatedly championed civil rights issues on social media.

Heyer, whose Facebook cover photo read: “If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention”, worked for the Virginia law firm Miller Law and regularly drew attention to cases of police malpractice and racism, as well as posting her support for Bernie Sanders in his presidential campaign.

from the Guardian UK

Anger does not translate into hatred; it’s more profound disappointment and sadness that people were all too willing to believe the worst about Hillary without any actual evidence. What’s going on now in this country after seven months because Trump got elected is unbelievable, scary and infuriating. The events of Saturday were just another reminder that it could have been different and better. Then again, maybe the country had to get to this point to really understand what’s at stake here. We’re all on edge as we continue to hope and work for some semblance of order and normalcy.

I apologized to clare, and I meant it.

2 Likes

You need to apologize to a lot of people. And to God.

Trump/Bannon are just following the Fascist Playbook from 1932.

Hitler incited riots in the streets between his SA thugs and the Communists, Unions, and anybody else he could, encouraging them to engage in running gun-battles in the streets while the police and army stood by and watched, tacitly agreeing with and sometimes outright assisting the SA in beatings, destruction of shops, arson, and murders.
He did this to push the meme of “terror in the streets” and “the Communist Jews are trying to destroy our Country!” constantly beating the drum of racism, hatred, and fear on their Nazi-owned Radio stations and producing reams of Eugenics Propaganda Films pushing Aryan Supremacy that were shown FOR FREE in the theatres to incite the populace to vote for the Nazis in the upcoming elections. Pushing a “Law and Order” message they only got about 32% of the vote, but it was enough to put Hitler into the Bundesrat and make the Nazi’s a minority party.
In the next elections their percentage of vote actually dropped to 24% but they gained more seats and eventually, through some brilliant manipulation and strong-arming of the Bundesrat Hitler became Chancellor.
The rest as they say, is History.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available