Discussion: Trump To Campaign For Heller, Address Nevada GOP Convention

I’ve met Jacky Rosen. She is the right candidate to beat Heller. She’s thoughtful, a good communicator and connects with average folks. Her primary election performance was very good, getting more votes than Heller overall and left me confident that latino participation rates are going to be high and for her. With independent voters leaning Democratic across the nation, I expect that trend to be the same in NV, which means that Rosen will likely win that race by 4-7 points.

31 Likes

Yeah, that’s a plan.
Hey, Heller. Too bad Jeffrey Dahmer isn’t still alive. You could have hired him to do the catering.

10 Likes

Heller tried to play it both ways on ACA repeal, but he caved in the end.

Everything Trump touches dies.

As Elton John almost said: Hold him closer, tiny dotard.

18 Likes

Who’s paying for this trip, President Moneybags?

Or are you claiming “the separate event to promote tax cuts” is an educational event and not a political one?

12 Likes

I would hope people don’t let Trump forget his morally abominable family separation policies wherever he goes, to the point he becomes a drag on Republican candidates.

Latino voters, in particular, in Nevada and beyond should be highly motivated to vote. We need to tie Heller to Trump on this issue.

17 Likes

I know Heller has been pretty spineless with Trump, but did he ever cross him on any of the big votes?

4 Likes

Trump is really going to NV to personally check out Steve Mnuchin favorite brothel and he is going to get to the bottom of it!

4 Likes

His record 91% with Trump:

8 Likes

So how do they do that “voting with trump” score when trump changes his public position every other hour?

4 Likes

Winning elections is about Dems getting 40% or higher of white support plus good margins/turnout among POC. The higher the white vote for Dems, the easier the win for Dems.

8 Likes

Simple. His positions consistently shift in the direction of voting with Trump.

1 Like

Maybe EPA?

1 Like

Heller will now lose in a landslide.

3 Likes

When I heard that Trump planned to increase his campaign events, my first thought was “More money-making opportunities!”

You do that, Trump. Campaign yourself to death. See what it gets these candidates.

4 Likes

I hope that NV goes the way of CA by voting the GOP to third party status. The presidential child stealing issue will bring out the Latino vote and may be the Prop 187 of NV. politics.

7 Likes

It boggles the mind that Heller would even want Trump to campaign for him. In NV of all places. You can just see that sickly smile plastered on Hellers face while Trump flings poo at everything and everyone.

4 Likes

Yeah and how do; you say No? hjahahahahahahahahahaha

5 Likes

What I remember from the Health Care sabotage last year was that no one came off worse than Heller.
He was clumsy in distancing himself from Trump, pissed off the true believers but gained no D support;
was publicly intimidated by Trump, switched his vote spinelessly, getting nothing to show for it, and then,
after finding himself out in the cold, crawled back to a position of complete subservience.
Sucks to be him.

10 Likes