Discussion: Trump Tight Lipped Possible Funding Compromise: 'We'll See What Happens'

His lips are not the loose part which tweets.

5 Likes

[quote]We’ll see what happens…[/quote]First he has to consult with his witches cabal (Hannity, Coulter, etc.) who’ll tell him he’s a wuss again.

On a certain level, I hope he does the unthinkable and follow their bad advice. It might actually make Yertle take a stand.

Awwww, who am I kidding…?

11 Likes

Somewhere there’s a ruptured aneurysm, aimlessly wandering, that really needs to find a home.

8 Likes

Who cares what Dolt 45 says? He made himself a lame duck when he self-owned and Pelosi stuck the shiv in.

3 Likes

I’m not one of those “English Only” types, but it would be nice to have a president who spoke the language.

16 Likes

Mitch growing a spine. Lol.

When’s your next standup gig at MSG?

1 Like

We’ll see what happens – you will either sign the bill or get it shoved up your ass.

2 Likes

Mangoini: No one has told me what to do yet.

2 Likes

Trump’s gibberish is the story, not “we’ll see.”

“It was between the — the deal and you and I had to choose you because I had no choice. Right?”

1 Like

Those who voted for trump ought to be mortified by the result of their vote.

1 Like

“Now please excuse me. Mitch McConnell gave me a lawn chair so I can practice folding.”

3 Likes

The wall is a physical manifestation of trump’s racist and incompetent world outlook. He never misses a chance to say that anyone of Hispanic heritage is automatically a dangerous rapist and a hardened criminal. FEAR THE “OTHER”!!!

And to win the Hispanic vote he tweeted an image of himself eating a “taco bowl”, a dish that is anything but Mexican. trump’s shame has no limits.

4 Likes

It was between the — the deal and you and I had to choose you because I had no choice. Right? And I’m very happy I did.

Neither can his mind be thought to be in tune, whose words do jarre; Nor his reason in frame, whose sentence is preposterous; Nor his elocution clear and perfect, Whose utterance breaks itself into fragments and uncertainties.

– Ben Johnson, Discoveries, 1641

4 Likes

IOW, I check with my “cabinet” first, members Hannity and Coulter have been very vocal and everyone knows he who screams loudest and all that…

1 Like

Soon he’ll have another chance at the $35.00 monstrosity and again will Tweet some azzine remark.

1 Like

It’s a teaser. Tune in to a very special episode of the Trump Show to find out what happens! (And remember to buy Trump branded merchandise! Win prizes!)

3 Likes

They will build 55 miles of fence and as usual, Donald will claim it’s a lot longer than it is.

1 Like

Trump will ultimately bridge the gap by eating shit and telling everyone it was his idea and it tastes wonderful.

1 Like

So do I. It would be a guilty pleasure to see the GOP shit hit the fan.

1 Like