Discussion: Trump Thinks ‘Fake News’ And ‘Enemies’ Want Him To Stop Tweeting

1 Like

Good to see Gen Kelly is in control now. A new White House. Disciplined, focused, constructive.

26 Likes

By all means, keep tweeting. The winning is epic!

20 Likes

Yep, looks like wont be lasting long.

5 Likes

John “Fake News” Kelly

Doesn’t exactly have the same ring as James “Mad Dog” Mattis, but if it gives us a reprieve from the verbal diarrhea so much the better.

4 Likes

KELLY: OK, Mr. President! Really looking forward to turning over a new leaf! Now, you remember our agreement? That legal gets to see all your tweets first?

DONALD: (tweeting under desk) Sure thing! New leaf! Got it!

20 Likes

He Stoops To Rancor…

6 Likes

Hi Everyone:

The Fake News I don’t watch on TV said this morning General Kelly would demand I stop tweeting. So I’m just sending this during the commercial to assure you all I won’t ever stop. Don’t take this to mean I watch Morning Joe.

Sincerely,
Baby Huey

6 Likes

This so-called POTUS could occasionally call a press conference for a Q&A with the press where he could begin as President Obama and other presidents before him did, by making a few statements as to what he’s been doing by way of policy, announce personnel changes, and then take questions in an orderly manner, politely addressing reporters by their names, . . . .ohmygod, what’s wrong with me.

26 Likes

Trump could be snow blind from Ivanka’s new, all white office redecorate…

2 Likes

Signs of a damaged psyche:
Trump regards anyone who criticizes him or disagrees with his actions and policies as “the enemy”.

14 Likes

Believe me, that is the last thing we want.

19 Likes

The country wants the Short Fingered Vulgarian to stop with the Tweets. The main line media is selling newspapers on the fools continual, nonstop childishness.

2 Likes

I want Trump to stop deleting his tweets and blocking those who disagree with him. Otherwise, have at it, old boy.

3 Likes

Donald, I can guarantee that just about everyone on this site would pitch in to pay the amount it would cost for Internet service to allow you keep Tweeting 24 hours a day.
This motherfucker is truly out of his goddamned mind.

5 Likes

FFS just today Slate has another piece confirming the overwhelming consensus that even Trump’s supporters don’t like the tweets. What they tend to say is it’s a waste of time and he ought to get down to work. But I suspect it’s also disturbing to see such strong signs of his imbalance and ignorance coming straight from his brain to his fingertips and to the world. It’s undeniable. So what Trump sees as its strength is in fact the most dangerous aspect of it for him.

God, he’s stupid.

NBC/WSJ poll found 4-in-10 of Trump's *own* voters in flip / red surge counties disapprove of his Twitter use.https://t.co/dLDVhaHYzT https://t.co/jwqKcOp05a

— Carrie Dann (@CarrieNBCNews) August 1, 2017
13 Likes

I think most of us want him to keep on keeping on. That can only result in his early departure from the Presidency. The people who should want him to stop are his friends and supporters. At least he should have his tweets edited.

6 Likes

"CNN reports that after the President’s remarks, the actual Internet itself responded, ‘ROTFLMAO!!!’ "

5 Likes

Amen brother.

4 Likes

Only if he sends Drump to Kelly’s favorite getaway - Guantanamo Bay.

1 Like