Discussion: Trump Tells Crowd How He Went From Being Insider To Outsider Like Them

“It polled better”.

4 Likes

He’s probably right. As a Russian agent running for president in the US he is the ultimate outsider. You have my sympathy Donald.

7 Likes

“Politicians don’t understand what that’s like. The media and the political elite don’t know the pain and the suffering these people are living under, but I figured it out a long time ago, and that’s why I’m here. I’m with you rather than where I was. I was on the other side,” he continued. "I was on the other side. I understand it well. I understand the other side well. I was enjoying my life for many years on the other side, but I also love our country, and I will tell you, our country was going bad."

“and now he thinks he’s Buddha.”

I just want one of his surrogates to name one outsider who successfully has gamed the system like Trump.

Just one.

6 Likes

The Silver-spooner knows what it’s like to live paycheck to paycheck?

Coming from a fake billionaire it doesn’t get any richer than that.

Now that I think about it, he would have some firsthand knowledge of it. After all, he’s caused plenty of people to be put in that position.

10 Likes

“The political and media elite have no idea what it’s like to be living on a paycheck, paycheck to paycheck basis,”

Nor do you Donnie. And the only “kind of epiphany about the plight of the working class” you have had is one in which you realized another way to rip them off, which is what you have been doing for the last 16 months!

8 Likes

He imagines he knows what working class peoples’ lives are like as long as we are talking about white working class Americans. Everyone else in his view is in the innercity in a kind of graphic novel dystopian nightmare and only he, the powerful white man who has come to save them, can pull them from the degradation of their terrible lives.

6 Likes

You’ll soon be far, far on the outside.

3 Likes

In a parallel universe, I might enjoy watching Donald, the ultimate conman, stiff his gullible supporters after getting elected. But this is the only universe we’ve got, so no, he’s gotta go.

3 Likes

Strain, break, fracture, explode, no need to argue over the details. It’s enough to know that our irony meter is pinned to the red and ain’t coming down ever again.

4 Likes

:laughing: (yet with sadness under the laughter)

1 Like

Most people who go to college and start at the bottom (which includes the majority of politicians and newspeople) live paycheck to paycheck at some point. I did that for many years while earning my PhD, and now I’m an astronomer at a university and live comfortably. Trump and people like him have no concept of how to live that way, they have always been covered…he’s absolutely lying to say he understands. He might sympathize (many wealthy do), but this is probably just something he’s trying to say to poor white people to convince them he’s going to work towards making things better for them.

A look at his tax policy should make them realize he’s lying through his teeth that he will help them, in reality his plans just help himself and his friends and will ruin the lives of poor people of all colors. Too bad facts don’t matter anymore to his supporters.

7 Likes

PT Barnum speaks. Have you noticed at different rallies there are what appear to be fake props behind him? Yesterday there was a “priest” in black robe with Roman collar, whom I suspect was an actor in priest’s clothing. For one thing, priests are forbidden by archdioceses from appearing at political rallies in church garb, as far as I understand. The other day there was a “doctor” in white still wearing his stethoscope. Anyone know a real doctor who would wear the accoutrements of his work in public to a rally? Another actor. Also the only black folks at a Trump rally are situated in cam-visible locations right behind Trump. Propaganda, pure and simple.

7 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

The obvious question is: was there a hard hat, an Indian chief and a motorcycle dude too? Were they singing YMCA?

That’s the funniest damn thing - it sounds like they grabbed the guy off a sound stage, complete with the stethoscope - I’m dying!

2 Likes

He probably is using the same paid actors who cheered him on when he descended the elevator at Trump Tower to announce his candidacy.

Edit: Even Trump has the sense not to place actors in Illinois Nazi garb behind him:

5 Likes

Not only does he feel your pain, average American without a $1M gift from daddy, he’s going to intensify it by repealing the ACA. If you can’t afford cash for your operation, then…SAD! for you.

4 Likes

In case you missed it, those folks are some pretty sterling citizens.

1 Like

Well, me and Floyd we talked this over, and Mr. Trump sure knows what he’s talking about. Our boy Floyd Junior has a thing for “exotic” dancers from the East part of Europe and he wishes he could have enough money to marry one of those real pretty girls he talks with on his computer. That’s why he’s voting for Trump. Floyd Junior says a President Trump could bring in more of those gals to the American homeland and help him get a better-paying job so’s he can marry a gal like Melania.

2 Likes

Does that mean he is flat broke not a zillionaire?

Or is he just lying again?

Or is he not broke but his lawyers made him put his entire net woth in reserve to pay off his lawsuits?

Or was he talking to his KKK supporters?

1 Like

So Trump had a sort of Election Carol experience, where one night the Spirit of Primaries past made him look in on the struggles of all the employees and contractors he’s stiffed, all of the workers whose jobs he’s outsourced, all of the people whose lawsuits he’s stonewalled?

And now the Spirit of Elections Future is painting him a picture of what it will be like for him.

2 Likes