Discussion: Trump Swears Convention Speaking Spots Are 'Totally Filled'

The von Trump (crime) family!

1 Like

Even if there’s political chaos at the convention, it won’t be a total loss – Trump will make a fortune selling Trump Water, Trump Sandwiches, and Trump Lattes, and collecting all the change from the Trump Coin-Operated Bathroom Stalls.

5 Likes

Trump Coin-Operated Bathroom Stalls.

Don’t forget the Trump Toilet Paper Rental Station

8 Likes

A nickel per wipe.

2 Likes

Just found a piece on Raw Story about Field Marshall Trump’s lovely Tweet about Hillary’s gigantic June fundraising haul. No anti-Semitic dog whistle in that Tweet - none whatsoever! What group is he going to offend next? Druids? Zoroastrians?

11 Likes

I would think so. Empty spaces in the back upset him. You probably heard one of his genius ideas was to set off fireworks inside the venue? With any luck he may out-pizzazz the ending of “Carrie.”

7 Likes

On the other hand
that recent Quinnipiac poll rated Trump several points higher than Hillary on honesty and trustworthiness. I know it’s one poll. I know too that the same poll had Hillary higher than Trump on “has high moral standards” (the people, in their infinite wisdom, do not realize that honesty is part of morality). I realize as well that “honesty” probably is understood as “rejecting political correctness” (i.e. being openly racist). But, still, this is so utterly outrageous, such an absolute rejection of what is in plain sight for all to see that I don’t know what to say.

6 Likes

A bit O/T, but let’s not forget that regardless of what might be prohibited by law enforcement, the RNC, the FBI, etc, Trump’s crazed supporters will bring guns to the convention. This isn’t alarmist BS; it’s nearly a certainty. Who wants to be at a convention where Ammosexuals will be hopped up on 2nd Amendment Crack and will gladly dare anyone to take away their guns? Holy crap. I’m 1,100 miles from Cleveland and that might not be far enough for safety.

6 Likes

I think you may have forgotten Chuck Norris, but I was laughing so hard while reading your list that I may have missed his entry.
And a warm and heartfelt “Hibbie-Jabbie” to everyone this Saturday morning on the TPM!

11 Likes

I think that all the time. Before people die, they usually have a day where they rally and everyone thinks they’re turning a corner, that they’re going to pull through. That was Cleveland’s rally.

7 Likes

I can’t wait for Sister Sarah’s speech if it’s like this one she made yesterday.

“The ugly, ugly charge of racism. This is so ridiculous. Trump has been covered in the spotlight for decades, years and years, showing so many of his friends and colleagues of every race color and creed. Great relationships with them all. See the press knows that, because they’re the ones who did the covering of him, and Trump was never called a racist until he decided to run against the Democrats. And that’s the way that the dirty side of this business works. Believe me.”

“You seen some of the left’s rallies? Cranky. Demanding. Shrill. Vote for me. I make no sense, and I’ll never have to explain myself, but vote for me and you’ll get all of this free stuff. Those rallies? Hey, that what happens when everybody gets a trophy.”

"Splodey heads keep ‘splodin”

10 Likes

I wonder what the polling percentage is of meth addicts that Quinnipac uses? Must be inching towards 75%.

6 Likes

And a hot Hibbie Jabbie back atcha! Gosh, am I the only one who sees hibbie jabbie and immediately breaks out into Rappers Delight?

10 Likes

You can’t overestimate people’s capacity to lazily assume that what they hear from some other idiot is true. Cats are stand-offish, the French are rude, Hillary’s corrupt. Only the most skeptical or sophisticated or simply fair people ever ask whether it’s all really true or not. It’s depressing but there you are. One more thing, when, God willing, she’s President, you will hear vituperation against her that will rival anything you ever heard toward Obama. I remember from the '90s, this unreasoning loathing. Or reasoned in that she represented a generation of women entering professions in large numbers that had formerly been dominated by men.

14 Likes

He’s referring to a speaker list he’s drawn up and as each potential speaker (e.g. Putin, Kim Kardashian) turns him down, he checks the waiting list and calls on the next name.

5 Likes

No, it brought back some OG synapse-firing to me too. : )

2 Likes

Fucking J. H. Christ doing the Macarena on an onion/garlic flaming Triscuit from hell, I hope she is given a prime speaking spot at the convention. I just want to hear the “in-depth” analysis from the network news people covering this fiasco.

8 Likes

Unbelievable. That’s like five degrees of magnitude beyond unheard-of for a mainstream politician. And like every disgusting thing he does he can say it’s an accident, how dare you, I have many friends blah blah.

4 Likes

Friend, you might want to read this article
Trump Delegates: We’re Bringing Guns to Cleveland – Mother Jones

4 Likes

The GOP gathering will be truly centrifugal. There will be a glee and enjoyment to this spectacle which will be a rapture to behold.

Problem is, most of the rest of us will recoil in horror and disgust. The “center”, the “moderate”, the “reasonable-looking” will be absent.

Why is this important?

Because, if raw-sewage Trumpism was the Way To Go for America in order to achieve Murdoch’s agenda, FOX would have ditched long ago the efforts (a) to appear like “news” (b) to use the term “fair and balanced” © to use point-counterpoint settings in order to appear legitimate.

Now the gloves are off. Trumpism is the GOP id after all
pure and un-cut.

7 Likes