Discussion: Trump Sums Up After Latest White House Staff Shake-Up: 'A Great Day'

1 Like

Hope you have many more such “great days” over the next couple of months, you PO(tu)S.

14 Likes

OH THANK GOD you’re going to “have a good time!” That’s exactly what the American people have been hoping and praying for. I mean, what more could we want than our seniormost elected executive to make sure he’s got “one of the greats” to hang around with.

6 Likes

Remember that Far Side cartoon of the Crisis Center on fire going over a water fall?

12 Likes

Clueless as ever. He’s got two wheels left on the bus and he thinks the road is to blame for the bumpy ride.

15 Likes

3 Likes

This is pretty much what people on the blog have been saying severe narcisssist disorder, isn’t it?

6 Likes

So this is what “No WH chaos” is?

8 Likes

Of all the things that have been lost in life, it’s our minds that we miss the most.

“If you agree with Trump’s latest move, text 338532 to vote for this evening’s favorite and least favorite White House aides!”

After all, this is one huge reality show, right?

8 Likes

Maybe he got three scoops of ice cream tonight for being such a good boy.

7 Likes

Clearly, the Trump administration is using a different dictionary than the rest of the world.

8 Likes

“We’re going to have a good time,” Trump said.

Well, considering that you called today “a great day at the White House,” I guess that I can see why you would foresee a “good time” ahead.

4 Likes

Such a great day…

“The consensus view of two dozen psychiatrists and psychologists that Trump is dangerously mentally ill and that he presents a clear and present danger to the nation and our own mental health.”
http://juanitajean.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/41xXzGms5qL.SX327_BO1204203200.jpg
http://juanitajean.com/bout-time-2/

8 Likes

Of course it was a “great day.” Firing people gets Trump aroused.

4 Likes

So… Malaria may experience a couple of minutes of attention tonight.

3 Likes

What firing people? No offense but Trump didn’t do it - Kelly did.

3 Likes

The day just got better

@tena - We should have Monday errands more often.

10 Likes

PP’s a voyeur. Watching people fire people works like erotica for him.

@caltg

6 Likes

Trump Sums Up After Latest White House Staff Shake-Up: ‘A Great Day’ Right ! ! Who are you going to believe, Trump or your lying eyes?

1 Like

So much winning, that I can tell you.