Discussion: Trump Staff Laughed, Clapped Along During Adversarial Press Conference

PeePee stated very clearly in his faux presser today that 2017 was going to be terrible year.

One of the few times I wholeheartedly agree with him.

7 Likes

I never really liked when people talked about being the Adult in the room because I didn’t think it really fit when talking about political leaders. Now I think its entirely appropriate when the cast of characters.

5 Likes

They know a joke when they see one .
Unfortunately the Joke’s on you Mr.and Mrs America
You elected a money grubbing pussy grabbing miscreant who has His and his billionaire clan’s interest at heart.
Not yours
Ever

18 Likes

Doesn’t matter. What did they do today matters.

3 Likes

Is Ivanka or Jared training the starved German Shepards?

5 Likes

They make machines for that

2 Likes
                    NERD

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

11 Likes

Seriously, I don’t think accusing Trump of having dementia is useful or in evidence. He was exactly the same in the fifth grade as he is today.

15 Likes

Staff Laughed, Clapped

KAC was brought to near moisture…

8 Likes

It is in the Trump staff employee manual ( borrowed from the Trump University faculty manual ) that all employees and sycophants must laugh at Herr Trump’s attempts at humor and clap at anything that comes out of his Trump’s heart ( not his mouth -per Kellyanne Cruella Conway ).

5 Likes

Staff must clap, waistbands must not roll, hair must not move…

3 Likes

No, I think he’s just laughing his a$$ off at the amount of chaos he’s created. He doesn’t necessarily need to have Don the Con in place any more, he’s trying to destabilize the US and it’s already working.

25 Likes

Add ā€œsychophant.ā€

4 Likes

So does anyone know how long it usually takes to produce a show on TV ? ? …

May give us a clue as to when we can expect the next presser —

1 Like

Hmm, cadre of sycophants clapping, where have I seen that, before?

52 Likes

Potemkin presser. Is he also going to employ some sort of Greek chorus at every one he does?

32 Likes

Trump’s in a box tighter than any he’s ever seen…

16 Likes

Ghost Commander sounds pretty cool…and the job’s available.

1 Like

6 Likes

In a similar vein:

30 Likes