Discussion: Trump Spends His Morning Live Tweeting Fox News' Peter Strzok Coverage

No. Next question.

OT is applied to physical, emotional and developmental issues, but I have to agree with you that he does not work. His brain is kaput. Golf allows him to pretend to be functional.

1 Like

Lou Dobbs: ā€œThis cannot go forward…this Special Counsel with all of his conflicts, with his 17 Angry Democrats, without any evidence of collusion by the Trump Campaign and Russia. The Dems are the ones who should be investigated.ā€ Thank you Lou, so true!

I thought the Angry Democrat count was now in the 20s. But here it’s back to 17. I know it started out at 12… or was it 11? Or 13? No, that would be unlucky.

~sigh~ I just can’t keep track of it. I should spend more time pouring over all the evidence for the number of Democrats who are angry. Then I’d be more up to speed on this very important topic. Perhaps TPM can start a weekly primer on it?

Donald Trump is an embarrassment. America deserves so much better.

17 is a Q whistle.