Discussion: Trump Sees A Border Wall And He Wants It Painted Black

A little plaque with:
Designed by
Dotard Trump

2 Likes

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

I’ve talked to Trump supporters that earnestly affirm Trump could be proven guilty of committing murder and it wouldn’t adversely affect their opinion of him a whit.

3 Likes

I knew nothing about him before he got into the race, just don’t follow that sort of person. Unless you really followed his life I can’t imagine anyone would have seen this coming. He is beyond comprehension and has gotten increasingly worse as he’s been in office.

Dumbshit by Dotard

1 Like

Brains

2 Likes

You’re a braver man than I am. Only ones I interact with in full knowledge of their position is a few relatives I’m stuck with.

5 Likes

One day, Trump’s Wall will find its place in history as did another wall of similar note.

That’s actually kinda tacky and sad. Seems disrespectful to the people who lost their lives and to the millions impacted by it over the decades.

2 Likes

Followed his life?! How about if you were just limited to following the campaign? Trump’s antics were a cavalcade of idiotic sickness. Are you saying even a passing scrutiny of his campaign conduct would still have left a sentient person unawares of what was coming? Please…

4 Likes

It’s sort of like going to the zoo. You’d never spend all day in a cage with a hippo, but once in awhile you’ll just stand and gawk at one, in awe of how different and unusual it is from your usual daily experiences.

5 Likes

Then you might like this. It was designed by Edwina Sandys, Churchill’s grand-daughter. It’s installed at Fulton MO, at the Churchill museum, where he gave his Iron Curtain speech.

2 Likes

I used to be amused by the experience, but since they’ve become so unhinged in a separate existence with their alternative facts, for health reasons and to maintain my blood pressure, must avoid.

2 Likes

We put the cash up front on April 15th…unfortunately.

2 Likes

Doesn’t his name on something make people want to go there?..maybe his face would scare them off…

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

2 Likes

I can see your point. It sort of goes both directions for me. The F.U., in your face disdain for the wall is shown many, many times each day. I can only hope that the Trump Wall suffers an equal amount of disrespect.

3 Likes

Yeah, I imagine that bar was set up rather earlier on after the fall, doubt it would be any time recent.

2 Likes

Is he going to put the heads of dead migrants on it top of it too? Just, you know, to warn everyone.

5 Likes

So how do you make a cutting spike that isn’t also a really effective anchor point? Asking for a friend. All so effing evil and stupid.

2 Likes

They’ll climb the wall, saw off the spikes, and sell them to American tourists.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available