Discussion: Trump Seems Stung At Reports That Few Wanted COS Job: Insists 'MANY' Did

Sure. Meatloaf and Gary Busey

2 Likes

My wingnut sister took every opportunity to tell our mother that ā€œxpurg8d isnā€™t a believerā€ because she figured that was important. She didnā€™t take into consideration that our mother was, herself, a bogus ā€œbelieverā€ who only put on a show for others about being a pious old lady, and mom didnā€™t like me anyway. Sis could never figure out why I didnā€™t experience any repercussions from her tattling. BTW, this all happened when I was in my sixties and sis was in her seventies, and itā€™s ten years later and Iā€™m still leading a better life than she is. Evangelicals are a curious breed.

3 Likes

OMG, that is just too rich for belief!!!

2 Likes

His gut doesnā€™t understand any of this. Itā€™s as clueless as he is.

But once someone manages to get this through Spankeeā€™s thick skull, providing thatā€™s possible, heā€™ll either pretend he knows better or heā€™ll panic or heā€™ll try to blame Obama for it. Probably the latter.

1 Like

Just as many people wanted the job as there are people who think Trump is svelte, handsome, and has wonderful hair. In other words next to zero. And in the case of Mulvaney, it couldnā€™t have happened to a nicer guy.

1 Like

ā€œPeople were lined up,ā€ he said.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what happens when your gut is filled with shitty burgers and high fructose corn syrup

1 Like

They were all crazy, David!

1 Like

More likely the subpoena clock.

Trump grabbed most of the $millions of transition money for himself. He didnā€™t care about the transition (ā€œFuck the transition, I want my money!ā€), and he had no idea what it was about (according to Obama, Trump was surprised that heā€™d have to staff so many govā€™t positions).

1 Like

Well, Dog my Cats!

Remember all the empty bleachers along the route to the swearing-in? Must have baffled Trump. Secret Service probably told him the bleachers were protective barriers.

1 Like

Definitions are remarkable things.

In the mind of a delusional, one creates a false reality by changing definitions. For instance, a delusional individual could redefine ā€œmanyā€ to be any quantity greater than negative one.

Voila!

1 Like

This CoS thing did hurt Trump personally. I do think itā€™s the first time he realized that people in the WH donā€™t necessarily buy his b.s. especially when theyā€™re facing potential liability. Itā€™s at that point that Trump, like any salesman, starts looking for the exits.

3 Likes

I do hope you are right.

1 Like

Where is Steve Miller when you need him? Trump needs to pull him out of the ā€˜labā€™, make him CoS and have him front and center for the show.

1 Like

All these GOP a-holes would have been totally at home in Berchtesgaden.

Who wants the job as helmsman on the Titanicā€¦ after it hit the iceberg?

1 Like

Trump is caricature of himself. It truly is comical (in a tragic, and now scary way) how he is compelled to constantly claim how everything is AMAZING!!!

Being actively detached from reality is not a new thing on the right, but only Trump can carry it to, let us say, ā€œTrumpianā€ levels.

That previous frat boy goof-off President, George W. Bush, also refused to admit error - or knowledge (that famous ā€œgutā€) - but was not nearly so pathetically aggressive in asserting his perfection and moronicity*. He had to at least be asked about these things before spilling is ignorant self-regarding guts.

*Yes, are real word. But Trump often compels the creation of new words to describe his awfulness.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available