Discussion: Trump Seeking To Speak To Charlottesville Victim's Family

OK, after posting this, I saw Ms. Heyer’s mother, Susan Bro, on MSNBC. She said she had received a call from the White House, but was too involved in arrangements and activities to take it. Said she felt bad about it. She seems like a humble, thoughtful person who didn’t want to say on national teevee that she didn’t want to talk to the President. But it was pretty clear. She was spending time giving an interview with MSNBC when she could have given that time to a phone call with Trump.

So, my original point. Never seen anything like this before.

8 Likes

In Virginia, one is allowed to record without informing the other party, or getting that party’s consent.

3 Likes

Well I hope he does the right thing and spends equal time with her killer.

4 Likes

What if they say they will be glad to sit down and talk with him just so long as he brings along some of those good people who were just there to protest the removal of the statue?

2 Likes

Here is a complimentary map of my electoral college victory!

3 Likes

God he’s like a fucking weathervane in the wind. He has no spine, not even the courage of his own filthy convictions.

2 Likes

You know I don’t find this stuff amusing anymore.

2 Likes

THE VIOLENCE OF WORDS

https://scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20798975_10155586142132801_8966171597666163429_n.jpg?oh=ec7a840f22e11f3a71835f9cb743beff&oe=5A25B203

5 Likes

TheRealLucifer wins when you lose. It has already won. Stay away.

1 Like

Did bannon tell him to think of it as a victory lap?

2 Likes

Sadly I can envision him doing exactly that. He really is that shallow.

1 Like

No, you are correct. The funerals for the officers who were killed are this weekend, but Heather Heyer’s funeral was yesterday.

1 Like

No, @katscherger is actually correct. The funerals for the fallen officers are this weekend, but Heather Heyer’s memorial service and funeral was yesterday.

1 Like

What’s he going to do? Add them to his enemies list?

1 Like

You’d think. But this is the Kumquat Caligula we’re talking about.

1 Like

He cannot possibly be a human being. I hate that pig

2 Likes

Yeah who just dissolved two councils before all of the people on them could quit. He has walked about of 2 marriages. he has filed for bankruptcy 7 times.

Most importantly though, the person who seems to know him best, Tony Schwartz, is where I got this notion.

1 Like

To quote a New Yorker cartoon: “How about never? Is never good for you?”

4 Likes

I heard the mayor on the radio today, and he said the WH has called several times to “set up”’ a call with him, and that Trump never calls. Too busy tweeting and golfing, probably.

1 Like

I’d be surprised if they hadn’t.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available