Discussion: Trump Says He Thought Presidency 'Would Be Easier'

This man has no sense of hisotry.

Did he think the Presidency was easy for Lincoln? Did he think it was easy for FDR? Truman? LBJ? Nixon? Carter? Clinton? Obama? Has he paid attention to anything besides his own little world?

And if he misses his previous life so much, I have an easy solution. Go back to it. Please.

4 Likes

The “easier” remark is actually a veiled reference to Donald’s fears about Russia and his and his company’s ultimate fate.
He thought the grift would be a sure thing…

2 Likes

Ah yes, the Sisyphus of the insect world. Meanwhile, Trump Dung Derp is finally realizing that rolling his own ignorance up an neverending hill isn’t quite the joyride he thought it’d be…

7 Likes

William and/or Harry: “So, Mr. Trump, grabbed any good pussy lately?”

3 Likes

True, but I was responding to the “of those that voted” part of your comment. I thought you were excusing those who didn’t vote, which is no excuse. If that wasn’t your intent I apologize for the misunderstanding.

1 Like

Handing out electoral maps to reporters and telling them he “did pretty well” sounds like something a special needs kid would do to great acclaim. I bet he has that map attached to his fridge door with a smiley face magnet.

6 Likes

tRump thought?? Riiiiiiight,

2 Likes

It is not even funny. The sorrier this child man feels for himself the worse our lives are going to get.

C’mon, Republicans! Do something BEFORE the inevitable disaster.

• edited for efficiency
2 Likes

Well, at least Drumpfie will live on as the warning the next time some celebrity/rich-guy/CEO decides to snake-oil his way in.

As in “remember Trump??” followed by eye-roll and grimace.

6 Likes

That’s it: He’s a Tween novella for boys!

Or an '80s ABC: After School Special: “Getting Through It: My Hard Part-Time Job”

Or it’s '90s extra-earnest variant: “Donald in Charge: A Very Special Episode”

5 Likes

fixed it again :grin:

5 Likes

Like Melania says, he talks big but he doesn’t do hard.

8 Likes

Nope. As satisfying as that might be, I truly want him and his clan, and all his enablers to pay for their selfish disregard for any human values. Impeached, imprisoned, and bitter. Make it a warning for the ages.

5 Likes

His supporters are giving Trump the benefit of inexperience. Most realize that new Presidents often have rocky starts.

We shouldn’t worry about what is wrong with 1/2 of America. We should be doing our best to educate them on his and the Republicans’ failings.

2 Likes

Oh, I agree with you 150%, but the Goopers won’t play along, unless Drumpfie and his spawn turn into friendly fire for them.

Either way, I think the entire despicable clan will, at the end, regret the whole thing.

3 Likes

This right here is the most important thing - the country needs to send a clear message to any other assholes out there who might consider becoming a “for-profit president” that, despite many other insufficiencies, this country will not tolerate being sold out to the highest bidder.

6 Likes

From my dealings with Trump supporters, I agree with evodevo that they are primarily incurious and largely uninformed. I thought they lived and breathed FoxNews, but at least some do not follow any news. In nearby rural Pennsyltucky, many small manufacturing jobs have been lost in the past decade(s) and they blame the old President, and truly believe the new President’s cons. Just today, one told me Trump doesn’t lie (otherwise intelligent white male professional with blue collar history).

Incurious, largely uninformed, and set in their ways. A jackhammer will not budge them.

4 Likes

I am more worried about the Republicans, they are flat evil, than I am Trump. We have to win in 2018.

2 Likes

Highly intelligent white male professional with a Fortune 100 company, white collar history, told me Trump will “shake things up”. His ban-that-wasn’t-a-ban? “Obama did the same thing, the librul media will only attack Trump”.

I just don’t get it.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available