Discussion: Trump Says Database Of Muslims Was Not His Idea, Then Calls For Watch List

Discussion for article #243068

Of course the guy who kept a book of Hitler’s speeches by his bed meant absolutely nothing race based about his plan for a Muslim data base and to “possibly” shut down mosques.

Sent from my iPad

4 Likes

The “Carson” effect?

1 Like

So - Jus sayin then?

1 Like

I’m not saying I’d create a “database!” I’m saying I’ll create a “watch list” because those things are totally not the same! And also too, it wasn’t my idea! I’m just embracing it as something I’d totally do!

And all around America, right wingers are nodding and saying, “Well that makes sense!”

1 Like

You like it? One of my best ideas. You don’t like it? Intern’s fault.

11 Likes

Next time it’s his intern’s idea. And again his own idea in front of his like-minded audience. And then back to some reporter’s idea.

1 Like

In his defense, the idea sounded better in the original German.

10 Likes

So 2 young ambitious reporters read Trump’s essential bigotry like a gigantic neon sign flashing above a Jersey shore skyline, and proceed to play him out just like they if they were canoodling a sleek big hungry bigmouthed catfish, and somehow that big hungry bigotty-mouthed grifter that talks they come up with has got nothing at all to do with him.

I really didn’t think we’d go so far as the hear real legitimate Nazi comparisons ever in American National Politics. I see I was wrong. Sometimes I step back and wonder where the hell this all started, and more frighteningly, were it’s going.

2 Likes

And when asked if a database of Muslims in America could be compared to
the Nazis registering Jews in Germany, Trump responded, “You tell me.”

OK. Yes.

4 Likes

Watch-list-------

Admit Syrians who are wearing a Rolex, TagHeuer, JaegerColter…

3 Likes

aka ScapeTern.

1 Like

More like the leader abruptly stopping…

It is amazing. Republicans are pretty quick to let fly with the Nazi word at the drop of a hat against something they don’t like - Obamacare!!! Gun control!!! - but they seem to be quite blind to their own real life fascist tendencies.

3 Likes

"Hey lDonald Trump, I’m an American Muslim and I already carry a special
ID badge.

Where’s yours?"

Once a Marine always a Marine …

25 Likes

And the ever-so classy Donald J. Trump Collections.

2 Likes

If any republicrap should understand what video is, it’s trump. I guess lying is in their genes.

“I didn’t suggest a duck- a reporter did. I was talking about a winged creature with webbed fee and a quacking sound made through its mouth. Ducks, I don’t know, you would have to ask the reporter”.

4 Likes

“This is not my idea if it doesn’t work but if it does, it is.”

2 Likes