Discussion: Trump Says Air Force One Will Get A Patriotic Red, White And Blue Makeover

2 Likes

It’s comforting to know that the president has the time to deal with such issues.

Actually, it IS comforting to know that he spends a little bit of time on issues where can do only a small amount of damage.

14 Likes

Yes, let’s get rid of an iconic and very recognizable look for something garish. Trump: if it ain’t broke, fix it until it is.

24 Likes

I realize that is a file photo, but it makes him look like a person who has never been familiar with the business end of a fist.

5 Likes

Ken Lay (“Kenny Boy”) deciding on the Gulfstream carpeting with ENRON imploding

( Robert Mueller III was part of that investigation, too).

4 Likes

”Trump says the familiar baby blue color on the presidential aircraft will give way…”

“Boeing later released an image of its new design.”

28 Likes

Gee, why not faux gilt and antique white?

There are some images and forms that are iconic. AF1 is one, the presidential blue is another. This idiot is so lost on tradition or is deliberately killing it.

I can see him watching a missing man formation for a fallen service member, only to ask “What’s up with that? Sloppy work! Disgraceful!”

5 Likes

Next thing you know, he will be guilding the entire exterior of the W.H…

Priorities, and “Believe me, it will be beeyootiful!”

1 Like

A white stripe as the top third, then a blue stripe as the middle third, and a red stripe as the bottom third?

9 Likes

Hey Donny - No it won’t.

It will remain a subtle and dignified blue and white. Real power is never jammed into someone’s face.

If you want to fly around in a clown car, we can find you one. Until then, you buy a ticket on the below.

3 Likes

I wonder if it’ll be the same layout of colors as his stupid trump branded plane? god, this guy is a vane tit of the highest order.

1 Like

I don’t mind an update from the early 60’s Pan Am look, but shit. We should have enough class to not go with something along this line.

7 Likes

What??? No gold braid wrapped around the wings? No pix of Trump on the tail???

3 Likes

Something like this maybe ?

1 Like

[quote=“irasdad, post:6, topic:74984”]
“Boeing later released an image of its new design.”
[/quote]Replacing a jet with a blimp.

4 Likes

Jeebus, don’t give him any ideas.

3 Likes

Wait, don’t tell me … let me guess.

Maybe he can finally get the marble countertops in the lavatories, too, now that he’s Prez-E-Dent.

5 Likes

Maybe, if the indictment can be entered sooner rather than later, the order can be stopped, or revamped, to the standard.

Sorry, but I don’t need a jingoistic airplane for the numbskull to tool around in.

2 Likes

AF1 is recognized around the world. Why have something iconic and recognizable when you can have tacky, trashy, and tasteless?

13 Likes

You better watch it , the US of A is on that trajectory this very moment…

1 Like