Discussion: Trump’s Inauguration Paid Trump’s Company — With Ivanka In The Middle

It turns out one beneficiary was Trump himself.

“That makes me smart.”

5 Likes

Not a single on of those people would hire him as a contractor to work on their kitchen - yet they’d send him money just to thumb their nose at those coastal elites who have been ruining everything.

7 Likes

every single one of them walks except jared

1 Like

get ready for her self-pitying memoir and book tour

3 Likes

and me already giving the 1,000 likes button today to another poster, rats

4 Likes

It’s always so sad when the roots grow out.

1 Like

The whole scam was just supposed to boost his brand and let him raise the prices on all his properties. Plus, he had a new TV network in the works that he planned to run.

He was never supposed to actually win.

Now that the spotlight is on his life of crime, he’s just fucked.

11 Likes

Jesus. These folks don’t know how to behave legally at all.

4 Likes

You’d almost think legit money interests them less than money you cut corners for.

6 Likes

When it came out this year that President Donald Trump’s inaugural committee raised and spent unprecedented amounts, people wondered where all that money went.

It turns out one beneficiary was Trump himself.

Could anything be more Trumpy than this?

5 Likes

Right?
Now where would anyone have gotten that idea?

4 Likes

Nobody likes to be proven a dupe.

(Except for me… sometimes.)

4 Likes

I hope someone looks into whether inaugural donor money was used to buy Adderall from street dealers and whether pimps were paid for pee-hookers.

Wasn’t she palling around with them during the trip to Baku, Azerbaijan?

2 Likes

Like Manafort without His “Just for Men” cream

2 Likes

Bush was re-elected in spite of the fact that by then the American voters knew that he had lied the nation into a horrible war of choice that was killing our soldiers on a daily basis. They didn’t care about those hideous lies or the deaths or the fact that no WMDs had been found or would be. But when he claimed a mandate to privatize Social Security his base turned against him, approval fell drastically and never recovered. Death and destruction they could excuse but threatening their financial future turned the previously blind into miraculously understanding voters.

2 Likes

She’s been dating a billionaire. Don’t think daddy dotard set her up either.

2 Likes

Yes, it could be called Guantana-lago.

4 Likes

Dear TPM, The first author’s name is Ilya Marritz, and he’s associated with WNYC. Cripes, don’t you people listen to the radio in your hometown? https://www.wnyc.org/people/ilya-marritz/

1 Like

The shit is really going to hit the fan for The Dottard in Chief when The Lust Object is charged with federal crimes and is looking at prison time. Ivanka with her fancy dye job all grown out and after six months of starchy jail food is going to be an awesome spectacle. I cannot wait!

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available