Discussion: Trump’s GOP Convention To Highlight Benghazi, Bill Clinton Sex Scandals

We interrupt your normal television programming for the latest on the 2016 Republican National Convention

2 Likes

Hair Force #1 arrives in Cleveland:

4 Likes

I’m not sure if Trump is aware of this, but Hillary Clinton never got a beej in the Oval Office.

Hokay, sherlock, there’s THIS one too.

1 Like

Tebow? I thought Trump was picking winners for speaking slots.

3 Likes

The Dump Trump movement gets serious

1 Like

Is Tebow some kind of ominous symbol for overthrowing the government?

1 Like

Drill baby drill! There’s bound to be more wingnuttery down there!

1 Like

So who will be talking to the empty chair?

2 Likes

Farce of the Century.

6 Likes

He might have dialled “winning” back as a requirement, when he couldn’t find enough speakers.

3 Likes

OTOH it is over in a week, we will get withdrawal symptoms then… (just kidding).

“…Trump’s 22-year-old daughter Tiffany is slated to speak on the night devoted to the economy,…”

WHA?

I,I…just don’t have the words… :scream:

7 Likes

Good thing people will get a good look at the ‘Presumptive First Family’.

I counted 4 other Trumps (other than Il Douce) in the Speakers list, they are probably just used as padding,

1 Like

More reminiscent of the Centralia mine fire.

3 Likes

AND____Opening night and security lets the Trump motorcade enter the convention grounds:

8 Likes

This is going to be such a huge dumpster fire, the Cuyahoga might catch fire again!

Seriously though, it’s nice to see that the GOP is moving forward with a positive, future-forward agenda, outlining their plans to better our country, as opposed to dwelling on the past. /s

2 Likes

Perhaps she will give a talk on why student loans are only a problem for the lazy and how easy it is to start a business on a small $5 million gift.

2 Likes

Got to hand it to him, greatest reality show evah! Most epic troll in history.

1 Like

Wal-martica?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available