Discussion: Trump Reviewing 3,000 Pardons, Including Muhammad Ali But Not O.J. Simpson

Yeah, well. Mostly harmless.

4 Likes

He’ll even pardon people who don’t need pardons! Pardons for everyone! A pardon in every pot!

C’mon Mueller… I can’t take much more of this…

25 Likes

Rump might wanna be careful about this: White nationalists don’t want too many of those pardons going towards the “undeserving.”

13 Likes

I guess he is supposed to sign each and everyone ? (or will he use an Autopen ?) . I bet he thinks he can take, say, 5 a week, and be assured positive media coverage each time…

It may damage the Republican “Law and Order” image, but well…

9 Likes

What the hell, why not O.J.? He’s a celebrity, which to Trump automatically makes him superior to regular people. Plus it would be a big hit with “the blacks.”

11 Likes

Not like tRump has anything else do to with his time.

8 Likes

No sweat. There are good Pardons to be had on both sides, I’m sure.

12 Likes

He likes the idea of being an emperor standing at the colosseum and giving the thumbs-down to a criminal, but there is no mechanism to do that here. So, he gives the thumbs-up. Not quite the same, but you do get to be pretend-emperor.

22 Likes

Exactly.
Oh, there’s a message from a… Muellermus?

4 Likes

Given his attention span max 30 will be issued…

11 Likes

Trump discovered that he could do dispensations and wants in on that payment racket like he heard that the pope does. He saw it on tv. That jeremy irons guy was terrific!

8 Likes

14 Likes

How much is he selling them for?

12 Likes

It’s like the scene in Schindler’s List when Goeth pardons a number of people before his inner savagery wins out. This is Trump’s fetish du jour.

5 Likes

Ohhhhh…yeah. That’s it. I get it now. Makes perfect sense.They won’t all be dirty, but the ones that are will be filthy and well covered by the Muhammed Alis on the list.

4 Likes

Does anyone seriously believe that he is “reviewing 3,000 pardons”?

I think he’s waiting for the Fox and Friends Pardon Special show.

14 Likes

Tremendous…really, really great.

2 Likes

There will be Nazis.

8 Likes

The athletes are concerned about innocent people who were treated unfairly by the justice system in that they were shot by cops. I don’t know how pardoning would be relevant but sure whatever. Eejit.

22 Likes