Discussion: Trump Ramps Up War On ‘Morning Joe’ Hosts: Mika Had ‘Breakdown’ On The Air!

2 Likes

This starts Day 32 of “Where’s Hillary?”…

Smart lady!

8 Likes

Joe and Mika own Trump.

19 Likes

Good they (Mika & Joe & Donald)deserve one another.

6 Likes

Certainly, it’s smart to keep the focus on an idiot candidate who spends his time insulting most voters and calling his adversaries names like a third-grade schoolboy.

But, unless you’re Dean Smith, playing out the clock usually is a bad call.

11 Likes

Clinton is back on the campaign trail today along with Kaine, Biden, and Clinton.

10 Likes

Nice. As entertaining as Putin’s puppet is, it’s better to see the grown ups every now and then.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Completely agree, and wasn’t suggesting HRC was doing nothing. She’s just playing it smart by letting the attention focus on Donnie’s bombastics, while she keeps doing sane voter / donor outreach, and thanking FSM hourly for the invention of Twitter.

6 Likes

Watching conservatives defend Trump while he lobs such tasteless, disgusting, and gratuitous insults has been interesting.

They’ll have much to answer for after Trump is long gone and off the stage.

17 Likes

Trump still bitches at the dinner table about the time Billy Simmons stepped on his pet toad in the 3rd grade and how “One day, he’s gonna pay for that!!! Grrr!!!”

7 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing her doing more events where there’s some sort of positive vision being shown. By which I mean if she isn’t doing much of that she could maybe do more, and if she is doing such things and then hey yo media folks I really wouldn’t mind seeing them.

9 Likes

Yep, but to the media, Donnie is the click-bait, not HRC. HRC could rescue a burning busload of orphans, but the media would focus on Donnie’s latest Twitter fest. Sad state of affairs…

21 Likes

Trump attacks another woman. What’s wrong with this creature?

7 Likes

She’s doing fine. She’s out there touting actual policy. The ‘media’ only reports on her with mythical ‘Clinton Foundation’ pieces, she’s ‘fundraising’ again and/or emails and Benghazi. Otherwise they go to Bombastic Donny as click bait.

18 Likes

Garrison Keillor has nailed it - Trump is Queens, and always will be. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-donald-trump-losing-garrison-keillor-20160831-story.html

18 Likes

Sanders is also heading out on Monday, so that makes five that I know of on the campaign trail for Clinton and there may be others. If I recall correctly, Governor Schumlin may be doing some events on her behalf. Meanwhile, Trump and Pence are the only two stumping for him, and Pence has been playing to nearly empty rooms.

8 Likes

As usual, Trump shows himself to be a thin skinned and insecure asshole.

15 Likes

I am waiting with much anticipation and bags of Popcorn for the "Autopsy 3.0 V 2016"
Ol’Reince must be working on the draft as we speak.

If you want a chuckle , here is the 2012 version .
http://goproject.gop.com/rnc_growth_opportunity_book_2013.pdf
Looks like Donald read it and tried a Costanza opposite strategy

1 Like

I disagree. Many polls, including the one at the top of TPM’s main page, are narrowing. Trump long ago figured out the old show biz adage “There’s no such thing as bad press”. He’s constructed of Teflon. He knows dominating the daily news cycle is to his benefit, regardless the reason he’s in the news. Every day the nation’s eyeballs and ears are trained on him is a day Hillary is riding the last seat in the back of the bus.

3 Likes