Discussion: Trump Puts Embattled Campaign Manager On Stage, Slams 'Disgusting' Media

6 months into a campaign and he’s already whining about how negative the attacks against him are. Such thin skin and every person that’s run for President before him is laugh, again, at Trump’s idiocy.

5 Likes

Wonder if he’s going to cover Lewandowski’s legal fees?

Isn’t he already being sued?

1 Like

This reminds me of Palin’s constant attacks on the MSM in 2008, and McCain’s decision to suddenly distance himself from journalists he’d been open to talking with on previous occasions. Many in the MSM turned against the duo, and the rest is history. I can imagine that a bunch of journalists are biding their time, waiting for the general election begins so they can tear into Trump and whoever he chooses as his running mate. I’m hoping it’s Carson. If HRC chooses someone like Julian Castro, Castro will have to do the same thing then-Senator Joe Biden did with Palin—try not to embarrass his opponent too much on the national stage. Carson knows as much civics as my little Chihuahua mix. The only reason Trump would choose Carson as a running mate is because he thinks it will cause us blacks to vote for him. Good luck with that. We have a long history of dealing with blacks like Carson who are only looking out for themselves while f*cking everyone else over.

4 Likes

and yet Trump has no problem being the recipient of an estimated $2 BILLION in free promotion from the media…

unprecedented indeed

2 Likes

Seems to be the pot calling the kettle black

If anyone knows disgusting it’s Trump. Dictionary’s have changed the definition of disgusting, it now reads Trump.

1 Like

More GOP outreach.

1 Like

Heckuva job, Brownie.

1 Like

I’ve been wondering who Trump will pick as his running mate, and I think I’ve nailed it down.

Kevin Trudeau.

Just the right combination of pitchman, pathological liar, narcissist, and denialist (“I never said that!”). The only troublesome hurdle is that he’s not eligible for parole until 2022, and the court tossed out his most recent laughable appeal last month:

Trudeau’s ‘The Weight Loss Cure’ infomercials included blatant misrepresentations that were patently false and outright lies. - Circuit Judge Diane Sykes

Does anyone honestly think Trump can make it through an entire campaign without going off on a vile, sexist rant about Hillary?

I’ll be waiting to see if conservative women finally turn on him or if they reach Log Cabin Republican depths of self loathing.

I watched about 15 seconds of drumps acceptance speech, saw the sleezebag on the stage… shut if off. He was put up there for a reason, to basically say to the world… ’ we will manhandle whoever we want…where we want… no one cares’…

true enough. It’s sad.

You should have met the two Trump canvassers I ran into when my husband and I voted early last Wednesday ;).

Brietbart obviously doesn’t mind.

1 Like

“nobody has ever, ever in the history of politics received the kind of negative advertising that I have”

Trump Rosetta Stone: “I’m the motherfucking center of the universe!”

At which point he will sue.

AND this is what Donald Trump will be remember ‘FOR’. It’s not GOOD. The fall-out from his campaign will haunt him the rest of his life. The Apprentice show will be canceled. He’s an arrogant SOB . To his campaign manager, KEEP YOUR F’G HANDS TO YOURSELF.

Those two clones of his are the creepiest things I’ve seen today.