Discussion: Trump Praises WSJ For Doing 'Good Job' With Editorial On 'Good Boy' Kushner

1 Like

1 / Baker bends the knee to the Pot-Metal Throne.

2 / Let’s see how long it takes for the WSJ to acknowledge that Trump lied to them, too.

7 Likes

Yeah, it only took him four or five times to make the disclosures, and there is still no guarantee that all of the disclosures have been made.

16 Likes

The party of personal responsibility has become the party of endless infantilization - if you’re white and rich.

16 Likes

From Politico, which also reports that he told WSJ that Boy Scouts thanked him for the best speech ever.

9 Likes

When Trump praises a newspaper, it’s time for said newspaper to hold a very solemn and painful meeting.

22 Likes

When a senior editor of said paper tries to bury the transcript of a newsworthy interview and the staff leaks it, it’s time to resign.

19 Likes

Democracy Dies in Chumminess, I think the subtext was.

Not sure where I saw that, might have misread.

10 Likes

He calls 36 year old Jared and 39 year old Dim Son “boy,” because he wants to, but can’t, use the name for President Obama.

5 Likes

He wants sycophancy

10 Likes

The memory from Sunday School is so clear …

Thou shalt not tell a lie the 6th time you’re asked.

11 Likes

They’re all “good boys” to him. Who does he think he is? hahahahahaha

6 Likes

Yes:

“A Wall Street Journal spokesperson told Politico that the paper has a ‘longstanding tradition of total separation between News and Opinion,’ and cited Baker’s comment about his colleagues.”

The spokesperson did not cite the “Oh good” that Baker uttered in response to Trump’s praise.

4 Likes

"There’s a “good boy.” "

24 Likes

“He’s a good — he’s a good boy.”

What he started to say was, “He’s a good Jew,” but caught himself in time. For people like Trump, Jews have a place in life, useful, loyal, and lesser than “us.”

5 Likes

Considering Trump’s favorite newspaper is the National Enquirer, I would take Trump’s compliment with a huge grain of salt if I were the WSJ.

4 Likes

Trump called him “a good boy” because he forgot Kushner’s first name.

8 Likes

This is just…Sad!

9 Likes

I think I’m going to be sick.

8 Likes

Good pickup…I think you’re totally right. Seriously… It makes total sense.

5 Likes