Discussion: Trump On Kushner's Clearance: Jared's 'Outstanding,' But It's Up To John Kelly

Trump also… claimed that Kelly… inherited a “broken” security clearance system…
“It shouldn’t take this long,” Trump said, apparently referring to the process of receiving a permanent security clearance.

–> We apologize for the delay, which in this case was caused by Vladimir Putin’s arm imbedded in Jared’s backside far enough for him to gain a chokehold on Jared’s aorta.

2 Likes

Jared’s out standing there in the bushes with Amerosa, Spicey, Gorkie, Branson, Flynn, Manafort, Gates, various UN-patriotic CIA FBI NSA, Salvation Army people . . .

1 Like

“He works for nothing. Nobody ever reports that. He gets zero. He doesn’t get a salary”

Which makes it even more suspect. If he isn’t getting cash, WTF is he getting out of this?

It sure as fuck is not out of duty to public service or the country (and to be clear I am referring to the United States of America).

8 Likes

He’s hoping for a little help with that $1.3 Billion loan that comes due next month, don’t you think? I recall he met, recently, in private, with a Saudi Princeling, no? And he wanted to set up a private communication channel with that guy in… oh, you know, that country that’s just East of the Ukraine… what’s his name.

6 Likes

It was there all the time. Right in front of me.

The key to fabulous wealth is to work for nothing. How stupid could I possibly be?

2 Likes

1 Like

I won’t be surprised in the slightest if Jared gets indicted for espionage, passing classified into to the russkies.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll sure check it out.

The Security Clearance System wasn’t broken. Trump had no idea he had to hire 130 White House employees, and never submitted any to the FBI until he took office. President Obama, on the other hand, a real politician with policy chops and a serious staff even as a candidate, submitted potential White House employees and agency people to the FBI prior to the election, so that the Security Clearance background checks could begin. I so wish the White House Press Corps would point this out to Donald Trump when he makes up fake history and total shit about why he and his administration are basically total fucking amateurs. “A finely tuned machine…”

6 Likes

tRump would never be able to get security clearence himself. It is only because he’s Potus, is all, with all his treasonous, backroom, debauched dealings. And there he sits, like a brain-damaged potentate, barking soliloquies

The rot starts from the head…

1 Like

“That’s one nice job you have, General Kelly” Trump said. “Be a shame if something happened to it…”

2 Likes

Jared is so selfless that he bought 666 5th avenue for 800 million dollars more than it was worth just to be generous to the seller. When you hire somebody got work for free you get what you pay for and btw NOBODY ever works for free.

3 Likes

Sure, because what unqualified son in law under multiple criminal investigations ,unable to get Security clearance over a years time isn’t outstanding…?

1 Like

“Ivanka, honey, it wasn’t my decision to deny Jared a clearance, it was Kelly’s. I absolutely agree Kelly treated Jared unfairly!”

Probably true. But I suspect that he may end up doing that anyway.

2 Likes

smells like Jared is using information at the highest security level for his own (and the family’s) profit. But maybe that’s just me.

5 Likes

Does this sound like the voice of a guy waiting for a bus to come by or what?

Well … I suspect the Israeli intelligence services did.

4 Likes

[quote=“brooklyndweller, post:15, topic:68941”]
Uh huh. Translation: Rump is leaning on Kelly to just clear Kush and get it over with.
[/quote]Yep :dart:

Nothing to see here folks! :monkey_face: :see_no_evil:

in Orange Mugabe’s Kibosh-grip on the Lying General,

…since he’s full incorporated in the djTrump criminal enterprise.

Does the Orange Toddler EVER make any decisions himself??? Everything is left up to John Kelly or another staff member. Some leader. So afraid of being held accountable for anything. Weak, weak, weak!

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available