Discussion: Trump Now Says U.S. Military 'Should Never Ever Have Left' Iraq

A clip has a clamp like thing and a tie tack is just a pin that goes thru to a back…at least that’s what I’ve always understood.

There are tie tacks that come with little chains that can be anchored to a button hole.

1 Like

This much is clear—Donald Trump has a plan to make America as unwelcoming to foreigners as possible. Between his wretched presidency and cabinet full of deplorables, his backward immigration policies and random, useless travel bans, it will be amazing if anyone actually wants to come visit this country in the next four years.

Every day, evidence of this administration’s ridiculous attempts to keep nearly everyone (who isn’t white) out of the country come to light and yet another stark example was found during last week’s African Global and Economic Development (AGED) Summit. The AGED is a yearly event for African delegations to meet with officials and business leaders in the United States and this year’s event took place in Los Angeles at the University of Southern California. Except one group of attendees was notably absent—all the Africans. That’s right. Not a single invited African delegate attended the summit because every one of them was denied a visa to enter the country.

6 Likes

Thanks, now I can sleep tonight ; )

1 Like

So send them back, WTF is the problem? YOU are the CIC … DO IT, Chickensh*t.

Let’s spin this around for a few weeks, and then decide if we can possibly guess if Donald Trump really meant what he said.

I’m sure the next tweet will be a real doozy.

1 Like

You know, you’re absolutely right - I’d bet that the money PeePee values most is the money he screwed someone else out of, especially if it was a contractor he managed to put out of business.

We all know that he’s an insane idiot but at the heart of it is that he’s a nasty, evil, rotten man.

4 Likes

Just imagine what if Hillary had won the presidency and Chelsea had gotten a security clearance, government-issued devices and an office in the West Wing without an official position where she’d never been held accountable?

It would have been equally wrong and outrageous. But to state the obvious, GOPers are all cool with Ivanka doing this, while would have gone total lock-up-both-of-those-two-bitches-now berserk if it had been Chelsea.

5 Likes

You have nothing better to do than blow up a pic with his Scotch tape?

Hilarious!

I would’ve if I could’ve hahaha!

1 Like

His alzheimer-ness is really something, and they still let him walk around. I wonder if he wanders and gets lost. May be that is why they put Istinka is on guard duty

1 Like

He’s just flailing now. Yes, Donald, we SHOULD have left. They didn’t WANT us there. We had no SOFA and we have things to fix in THIS country. You were ELECTED on this. You STOLE it. People ‘believed’ your BS. NOW you want to go back? Or is that just for today while Iraq is visiting?

2 Likes

I’m sorry but my “google translate” of your post made no sense at all. My knowledge of Russian is very limited.

1 Like

So DT has never heard of that fine invention called a tie tack? I own exactly one tie (Jerry Garcia collection … yeah that Jerry Garcia…he did more than play guitar) but I have several fancy schmancy tie tacks to hold the tie together. Tape is so not cool.

2 Likes

A friend sent me an image of trump swinging a golf club. His paunch spills over his belt like a water balloon. It was just too gross to share here. I don’t think it was photo shopped either.

2 Likes

Making America safe for nepotism. Next she’ll talk health care but won’t be shut down by a reluctant Congress.

1 Like

In Trump’s most lucid policy statement of his first 100 days…

2 Likes

I’m also 1000% sure the American people wanted our soldiers to stay and be subject to local laws etc since there was no forces agreement in effect.

But he hasn’t change his mind. He’s just got access to better info. He’d have thought this years ago if he’d had this info…he never makes a wrong decision, he sometimes is just given wrong info to make decisions with. So he’s not wrong, just the info and folks that gave it to him.

Al did have Bob Rooney, though !

Too bad the tRump boys and Kashner didn’t get a chance to go.

YES, and I guess we should have stayed in Vietnam too?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available