Discussion: Trump Names Mick Mulvaney Acting White House Chief Of Staff

1 Like

Iā€™m trying really hard, but I canā€™t think of a weaker person he couldā€™ve chosen except maybe Ben Carson. I literally burst out laughing when I saw the headline. This guyā€¦

22 Likes

Ah, the hatchet man.

Only a crazy evil man like Mulveney would take the job, and then only as ā€œinterimā€ given that he has a job to go back to. Says it all about how afraid anyone is to work for ā€ ŠÆā˜­mp at this point. Putting up with his shit, getting fired via twitter, then being indicted and going to jail, all the kind of things people want in a job.

He hires only the best!

20 Likes

Dammit Burnt Ogre, we were just getting warmed up. Youā€™re no fun.

4 Likes

God, this is pathetic. Weā€™ll let you have Attu, prosecution-free, if you just go away. You canā€™t do the job and everybody hates you and nobody will work for you.

7 Likes

Did he accept before tRump announced this? Too bad if he really found someone that is crazier than he is to work for him.

6 Likes

18 Likes

Cartoonist of the year award!

3 Likes

This is actually goodā€¦Mulvaney is one of the people doing real damage to Americans in his twin positions at OMB and CFPB, anything that pulls him away from that is very good for us. Mulvaney is also an asshole who would gladly watch the nation burn as long as he gets his way, so hopefully being close to Trump will burn him. And, Mulvaney is perfectly happy with Trump being the worst he can be, which makes it even more likely he infuriates Americans enough to get them to vote anti-Republican in 2020.

22 Likes

He is a GREAT PATRIOT and I want to personally thank him for his service!

So, then personally thank him. Saying that on Twitter is not, to me, personally thanking someone.

9 Likes

Thanking him for his service today and trashing him a month after heā€™s been there, if he lasts that long.

7 Likes

Wait, heā€™s still around?

4 Likes

Acting White House Chief of Staff

Trump goes through chiefs of staff faster than Spinal Tap goes through drummers.

14 Likes

Nothing exist that would be too embarrassing for me to be extorted into taking that gig.

4 Likes

Ben Carson for chief of staff?

5 Likes

I am in favor of Aunuā€™u. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aunuā€™u But its a package deal, we create a new 13th judicial circuit for Aunuā€™u, and assign every judge confirmed to the federal courts between Jan 21, 2017 and Jan 20, 2021 to that curcuit. They are required to take up station their, and canā€™t sit by designation in any other Court, or hear any cases arrising other than on Aunuā€™u.

Trump could hand out with his federalist society friends.

2 Likes

Is it too much to ask that Mulvaney might suffer spontaneous combustion?

5 Likes

Acting chief of staff. So Mulvaneyā€™s the guy until someone Trump likes better comes along? Then heā€™ll trade up? Like the people on the dating sites who say they want ā€œshort-term dating and casual encounters.ā€

19 Likes

It figures that Fonneas Mulvaney would take the COS-to-Phoney Soprano gig. He is almost as fraudulent as the big guy. I especially like Fonnā€™s fondling / fumbling use of his eyeglasses to affect intelligence.

3 Likes

How many jobs can Mick Mulvaney do before he proves himself incapable of doing any of them, much less all of them?

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available